Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Shot Show?

Default 2022 Shot Show?

So will Justin Moon surprise us with a new innovation under the Kahr brand besides odd color plastic offerings, or just concentrate on the Auto Ordnance & Magnum Research lines?
    (I’m still hoping for a double stack PM9 Covert, but that may be wishful thinking).
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Well he did do the - - 2 versions of Kahr. Now you can have rail mounted extra’s. So no, I don’t see anything new in the Kahr line unless they add rails to the T&K offering’s.

Optics ready guns would be the next logical step. I can only hope.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

The way today's firearm market is, I would think that adding the optics option would just explode with/in sales.

I hope they do not do anything to screw up the already great PM or CM9. Other than a easy rear back plate removal, I cannot think of anything I would want on a perfect firearm. Not into the optics for a EDC firearm or double stacks on a small concealable 9mm. Nice single stack. Keep it Simple.

Single and a half stack would be wise. Would only add about an eight or quarter to the grip thickness, and if he doesn't start competing with the higher capacity offerings out there it might not bode well for the company. If they added a plus four or more capacity to the entire line, while maintaining the current offerings it would be a step in the right direction. Not by extending the grips downward, but by re-engineering the mags just as every other serious competitor has. Kahr has not exhibited any innovation in a very long time. They are past due imho. Especially given that they were once the King of the micro 9 market.

How about a CM30 Super Carry?
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

How about a P9 with a 12rd mag? Or a P45 with a 10rd mag?

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Single and a half stack would be wise. Would only add about an eight or quarter to the grip thickness, and if he doesn't start competing with the higher capacity offerings out there it might not bode well for the company. If they added a plus four or more capacity to the entire line, while maintaining the current offerings it would be a step in the right direction. Not by extending the grips downward, but by re-engineering the mags just as every other serious competitor has. Kahr has not exhibited any innovation in a very long time. They are past due imho. Especially given that they were once the King of the micro 9 market.
    Agreed.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

It's kind of funny if you look back..................we've been talking about the improvements and innovations that Kahr should be doing for years now. The models that they should be producing. How they would be affected by all the new designs and variations by their competitors, and how the business would go under. ...............Still here.......................... Still makin guns. Someone must be purchasing them. I would settle for firearms that were easier to rack. They would pick up a ton of business right there.