CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I finally came clean to my wife...

Late last year as I was explaining to my wife that gun prices continue to climb and I thought it would be a good idea for us to invest in some she agreed. A couple of days later she said, "ok so everytime you buy a gun how about you give me $50"? Of course I agreed to that but dang it I'm out $150 already this year. Being married is expensive, you know?

That is why, and I know this will be difficult, you must on occasion, bite your bottom lip hard and sell one. Proof that it was a good investment.

I've regretted greatly every gun I ever traded or sold, every single one. I don't think I'll ever do that again.

Wasn't that I didn't like what I sold or traded but needed the loot to buy something I wanted even more. Usually doesn't take long for reality to set in and realize what I had was pretty durn cool and in some cases not replaceable.

I'm a slow learner but I ain't parting with no more guns.........yet.....probably.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

At this time I’m trying very hard not to by a second used K9. The only thing I have a double of is the Ruger 22 pistol. My first was a used one that was built around 1968. The second one was a new Mark 4.