CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It appears KFG didn't introduce anything new under the Kahr line at SHOT

Default It appears KFG didn't introduce anything new under the Kahr line at SHOT

I follow Kahr on the various social media platforms, and am a member of Kahr Arms Nation on Facebook. The ONLY post I saw from SHOT Show was the introduction of some new 1911 appearance packages and some new Deagle colorways.

Did I miss something? There are no videos from the gun YouTubers who are Kahr-friendly, like Dan, The Firearms Guy or The Firearm Blog. Dan and James always stop by the Kahr booth and have coverage. But this year, zero.

I hate to keep beating the dead horse, but it does appear KFG has all but abandoned its namesake. No 1.5 stack P365 competitor, of course. No CM9 in .30 Super Carry to add two rounds of capacity. Nothing.

I think they might be done. Sad.

No surprise here.

Maybe they’ll surprise us one day but I agree with both of you. The last attempt at something new was the 2.0 line that was announced with fanfare but never came to market.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

TheFirearmGuy video:
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Cool

I would say the day they do, then all the folks that do love and appreciate the Kahr PM9/CM9 etc. to buy one or buy another when you can, as fast as you can. I have a Sig 365XL. Lol I sure would not in anyway give up a my Kahr's for another Sig. If I did not already have TWO CM9's, I would trade the 365 in a second for another Kahr. Glad to see Kahr not caving in. Even now, if I remotely thought that Kahr was going to go the way of the Sig 365, I would buy another Kahr immediately and just make it a safe queen. Hopefully my 365 will be traded by Spring. Looking at another shotgun, perhaps another range gun like a 1911 which I have talked about.
    Bravo to Kahr. Keep up the Great Work and standing your ground and keeping this Icon alive. Those in the know, get it.

Did the covert with Optic, and/or the K9 with front serrations ever make it to market?

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Did the covert with Optic, and/or the K9 with front serrations ever make it to market?
    I haven't seen them,
    Thanks for asking as I must be stuck in 2020...here's his current Shot show video (he was disappointed with it):
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

It will be interesting how this affects things going forward. I would hope that SS in the future will be forced, or pressured to provide up to date invitation lists so that people can plan accordingly. To his credit TFG did not complain about the money he spent though I'm sure it was significant, and he'd like to have at least some of it back. Airplane rides and hotel accomodations are not always cheap.

Thanks for posting it Greg!

There are a lot of strange things going on in the gun world. They have set records in sales and yet my ranges are never really busy. Even a Saturday indoor range, which use to be a mess is now so easy to just walk up and shoot without a wait. My club is slow. Especially in winter. The gun stores are not seeing that much action. Yet, the striker fired guns are coming out on top of each other. I get the impression that they have maxed out on sales and now just introducing something else, so fad upgrade, a new model etc. to try and sell the millions that might buy another gun for the heck of it. Newer is always better right?
    Even the Youtube is slow as far as the shotshow goes. Actually the only thing I saw so far was the New Keltec P15. Which is basically a Sig 365XL but at only 14 oz. and a new Patent Pending magazine that looks better than a double stack. And a very narrow width of only 7/8In. I will be wanting to shoot one.
    I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of used guns on t.he market soon. I think sells are peaking out.
    Last edited by King Rat; 01-28-2022 at 09:23 PM.

Even some small improvements to the CM9 would be nice. Like making a magazine that doesn’t leave a space to pinch your finger. I was using the o-ring but now with the o-ring my CM9 drops the mag when I fire it. Doesn’t happen without the o-ring, but then there’s that pinch.

What would be better would be a CM9 with 10 round flush and a 3 pound trigger. Perfect for pocket carry.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.