Xssights   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MK9 vs MK40

I'm still on the hunt for an MK40...tough to find out there.

I may grab a PM40 to tied me over, but the search will continue.....

Renton, WA, (King County) 25 miles from Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Scarpia View Post
    I'm basically converting my primary carry guns from plastic to metal with capacity aside (aka: as an excuse to buy guns). The MK9 will be my metal equivalent to the Shield 9 and PM9 even though I have a K9 Elite '98. The K40/MK40 if I ever get one, will be the equivalent to the Shield 40, Springfield XD Mod 2 Compact and Glock 27. I have many carry guns but find myself grabbing the Shields or the Glock before others.

I also load 40's with 165 bullets but not so much with 155. I even have 200 grain JHP and round nose 40 S&W loads.
    Finally got the MK9 to the range and pleased to report she loaded, fired and ejected about 50 rounds of 115 grain JHPs (RMR 115 grain "Nukes") charged with both Bullseye and Power Pistol. She put 25 rounds down range at 50 feet within a torso sized area and another 25 into the splatter target at 10 yards. As expected, I really liked the feel and shootability of the MK9.
    Last edited by Scarpia; 11-12-2022 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    Arizona still has no such restrictions and has deemed itself a 2nd amendment sanctuary state
    We will ignore any so called Federal Assault Weapon and/or high capacity mag ban
    Hk 13/15 round mags are recently on sale for P30SK/VP9SK guns @ $22 each.
    https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefron...late/p/226345S
    Already had three, but bought three more just because I could - LOL!
    Arizona is turning Blue. Might want to stock up on 10rounders for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    Arizona is turning Blue. Might want to stock up on 10rounders for the future.
    AuContraire, I'd stock up on hi caps in case they try to pull the 10 rd thing. It's a silly idea. How do they know when you bought them and if they insist you turn them in we all know that just ain't gonna happen.

I have no where near enough ammo to fill them but I got 30 30rd AR mags prior to our state's idiot governor and attorney generals 10 rd ban thingy. I'm sure there are others with far more money that got a lot more than me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Cool Live Free or Die Hard

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    AuContraire, I'd stock up on hi caps in case they try to pull the 10 rd thing. It's a silly idea. How do they know when you bought them and if they insist you turn them in we all know that just ain't gonna happen.

I have no where near enough ammo to fill them but I got 30 30rd AR mags prior to our state's idiot governor and attorney generals 10 rd ban thingy. I'm sure there are others with far more money that got a lot more than me.
    I'm with you Colonel.
    Got +20 30rd AK mags (5.56), +20 25rd mags (308) and +20 30rd mags (9mm).
    Plus too many high cap pistol mags to count - LOL!
    Might have some ammo too...

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    I'm still on the hunt for an MK40...tough to find out there.

I may grab a PM40 to tied me over, but the search will continue.....
    Hello! See the PM message I just sent to you - found one for you!

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH