Xssights   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New K9 coming- hopefully

Default New K9 coming- hopefully

With guns I'm really fond of I like to get a spare (or 5 in case of the Browning Hi Power, I know I need help) so noticing GunBroker and Gun Zone Deals recently seem stocked up I figured Kahr must of released a batch. Thought it might be nice check out a recently manufactured one and compare it to my first one. I found what I thought was a good price on Gun Zone Deals and popped it in the cart and paid for it and got a message the next day that they refunded my money because they were out of stock. What a bummer and waste of time. Well I found another place that had 9 in stock and showed 8 after I purchased one so hopefully I'll get this one. Cost an extra $20 but as long as they really have one to sell I'll be happy. I noticed the K9's tend to dry up, Kahr must just release a batch every so often.

Interesting. I was not sure they even made the K9 anymore, since the tupperware stuff has most people’s eye these days.

They must just make up a batch every so often. I bought my first one in December of 2018 and it was of recent manufacture. Be interesting to see how far apart the serial numbers are after 3 years of time.

There's been a slew of K9's on GB for awhile. Pricey ones.

Agreed! Seems like most everything is overpriced these days. I wonder if we’ll ever return to the good ol’ days when you could find people selling for less than what they paid, with frequency. I got my (now gone) K9 in excellent shape (used) off of Florida Gun Trader for $400, with 3 mags just a few years ago. Missing it now and hope to find a similar deal some day. Maybe just wishful thinking.

The deals are out there Bird, we just have to be in the right place at the right time. I've gotten some pretty good deals on GB. Of course I lost all those in my boating accident, so now I'm haunting the place trying to replace them.

They are pricey. I paid 728 OTD for my K9 Elite in December of 2018, this one 3 years later is the standard model and cost 778 OTD. Fifty bucks more for a lower spec model. Oh well, its gone up less than gasoline!

Renton, WA, (King County) 25 miles from Seattle

I found a K9 Elite 98 at one of my local shops and snapped it up at $660 OTD. I'll take possession of it today after a 9 day wait. Used to be able to lay down the cash and walk out with a carry permit but that changed a few years ago thanks to Mike Bloomberg's influence. Anyhow, the K9 is intended to be one of my EDC's in a metal 9mm, platform. Also have a PM9 and CW45.

Sounds like it was a good day for you, congrats. Pics or it didn't happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    The deals are out there Bird, we just have to be in the right place at the right time. I've gotten some pretty good deals on GB. Of course I lost all those in my boating accident, so now I'm haunting the place trying to replace them.
    That must have been the day when our 2 boats collided. Terrible day for us both!
    Yeah, I still find a deal here and there these days. Just seems to take about 20x’s the looking as it used too.