Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Micro strikers invasion.

Interested thread, for a couple of reasons. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    The one thing that has never been said after a gunfight…I wish I had less ammo.

This guy needed more!!!!
    It cracks me up how everyone wants MORE AND MORE rounds in their carry gun. Maybe some target practice is in order.
    Back when I was on the PD we carried 6 shot revolvers with no problem, you need to aim and know what your shooting at.
    I guess some need 32 round carry guns with an extra mag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqC6ReAHUoM
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Anyone who needs more than this needs more training

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    This guy needed more!!!!
    It cracks me up how everyone wants MORE AND MORE rounds in their carry gun. Maybe some target practice is in order.
    Back when I was on the PD we carried 6 shot revolvers with no problem, you need to aim and know what your shooting at.
    I guess some need 32 round carry guns with an extra mag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqC6ReAHUoM
    Seems to be the American culture. More is better, All you can eat, Big Mac vs regular hamburger, Extra large fries, Big Gulp, Bucket of popcorn. Does not matter that there is not a single statistic that even remotely say's that you need that many rounds. Look at the average person buying these guns. Most do not even hit the range more than few times a year. I always get a kick out of it. Like post that ask "How many extra magazines do you carry? Then all these internet guys showing their belt with 2-8 mags etc. I have always wondered were all this comes from. Hollywood? Movies like John quick etc. So many post about what Cops carry, what Seals carry etc. Practical EDC is not what the internet is all about.
    To them, if you are not carrying 10 Plus rounds, then you are a dead man walking period. Well I guess when ya gotta go, ya gotta go.
    By the way, I have no problem with a Snubbie. Sometimes after reading the internet, I wonder "How the hell did I live so long? I should have been dead decades ago.

If you don’t carry two guns and 50 rounds, you’ll die in a gunfight. But if you do carry that much you’ll get get “picked apart” by a prosecutor. The urban myths just won’t go away.

Prisons and morgues must be overflowing with law abiding citizens who wouldn’t listen to the internet experts. Oh wait, they aren’t. Carry what you like, let others do the same.

Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

This is an argument that really doesn’t matter because if you choose to carry a pistol then pick one you can shoot well, practice with it to get as proficient as possible and most importantly of all, be willing to use it……..Every day in Atlanta there are news stories of shootings and murders and mostly it’s gang related or stupid road rage killings but sometimes the good guy wins…..Last Friday Jan 28th at MOD Pizza in Avondale Estates a 46 year old man was having a pizza with his family when 24 year old Orlando Davis walked in waving a gun and demanding money from an employee working the register……..Orlando didn’t notice the customer had pulled his pistol and said drop it…….Orlando turned and fired a few shots in his direction but missed, the customer fired back and didn’t miss…….Orlando ran out and Police found him collapsed across the street and was transported to a hospital where he was pronounced dead……..They didn’t say how many rounds were fired or the types of pistols used in the shooting but the good news is Dekalb County Police didn’t charge the customer with any crime and didn’t release his name for his protection and young Orlando Davis will never try to rob another resturaurant ever again………Moral of story, carry a gun of your choice that you can shoot well and don’t hesitate to use it if it becomes necessary…….

I'm guessing the police didn't confiscate the man's gun either; another urban legend.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

9BCC9CB1-1FCC-4A32-A02B-6C201EE998CA.jpgI thought the Savage Stance looked promising/enticing. Then, I decided to compare it to my MK9, using Handgunhero.com.

I'm no longer interested. Thank you, handgunhero.com!

Granted, the MK9 is SURE to be way heavier. But, it just fits in that space on my hip just right. And it’s so accurate. And…, and…, and…).

Take a look at the size comparisons. First, each pistol’s blackstrap is aligned. Then, #2 has them aligned with the trigger pivot point. It definitely makes for interesting comparisons! Who knew handgun dimensions and trigger locations could be so different?

But, every person has a different hand shape/size. So, we need choices and options.

-Wlf

Default Micro strikers invasion.

It’s very similar to the Shield

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    It’s very similar to the Shield

Yes, I did the research and saw the same. However it looks like Shield with Improvements. (Inventing a better Mouse trap). Like Palmetto Armory did with the Glock in making the Dagger. I have a feeling the Stance will be a well sold firearm. No, not the top popular mode, but Popular in the gun world means nothing. I am not a Shield fan, But for sure there are. They make a fine firearm. I think Savage will be successful. I think we will start to see a come back in single stack Micro 9mm's. At it looks like we already are.