Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Micro strikers invasion.

OK cancel deep breathing exercises.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    OK cancel deep breathing exercises.
    cant cancel it. The wife is looking at new dresses online and I’m breathing deep now…
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Ok, everybody continue deep breathing to help yqtszhj out a bit.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

If I keep this up much longer I’m gonna pass out.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I did a pulmonary function test a couple weeks ago, does that count?
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

My O2 is fair.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

The one thing that has never been said after a gunfight…I wish I had less ammo.

Oh, and the “new” savage stance is nothing more than a 6 yr old rebranded honor guard. 6 years ago it was too late to the party to grab any market share. Now that the the double stack micro 9’s are out, this will be an even bigger fail.

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    The one thing that has never been said after a gunfight…I wish I had less ammo.
    Just curious, how would you know what people that have been in a gunfight have said? Do you talk to a lot of them? As far as the Stance being a rebranded Honor Guard, where did you get the info? I do not know much about the Honor Guard, but it appeared to be a well built pistol. Why the Company went under I do not know. Company's go under for many reasons. And it was not a well known manufacturer. Maybe they sold the rights/Patents of the company to Savage? Will they fail? Who can tell what company or manufacturer will in the coming years. Things could go right back to single stacks. Lighter Micro 9mm's or something else. I remember when Red Dots were such a huge hit, for a while. Lol, I remember when I would go to the indoor range during that time, It would almost make you dizzy with so many of them pointing all over the range. Now I very seldom see one.

As far a the Savage Stance. It will be interesting to see. The price appears to be relatively low, comes with two magazine and believe it or not, many people do not want a double stack. Just one option. Many people will say the Kahr's trigger is horrible, terrible, describe it as looong. And many of those people are just newbies that would not know a great DAO trigger if one hit them in the face.
    I have not shot the Stance. But I will not judge it until I do. Sounds like a good shooter. A little on the heavy side, but that may help with recoil for some folks.
    Yes, I do want to shoot one. Who knows, I might love it, might hate it. But I will not be so lame as to disparage it without at least trying it out.
    Interested to see what the Street Price will be. I believe in a few months there are going to be a lot of used guns in the shelves. But again, no one knows. With Joe Biden as Potus, we might not even be alive.

Default Micro strikers invasion.

The Honor Defense Honor Guard was an obvious Shield clone. As I like the Shield, I would have likely liked the Honor Guard and quite possibly might like the Savage Stance.

However, I will lamely repeat that I have no interest in it whatsoever.
    Last edited by DavidR; 02-02-2022 at 04:41 PM.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.