Xssights   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace

Thread: New here, not to Kahr in general

Default New here, not to Kahr in general

Glad I found this forum.
    I've had a few Kahr pistols in the past, just picked up a used P40 Covert for a car/travel piece.
    Going to be looking around here to see what accessories may be useful (though it NEEDS decent night sights).
    Also have a MR1911USS compact 1911 I picked up a short time ago (another that needs NS's), and it appears there is quite a following here of the Magnum Research.

I'm a big fan of Magnum Research 1911's. Very well put together, mine are very accurate. I don't have a compact but there's still time for that.

Glad ya found us.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Wellcome Noshoot! Great forum here with some great, helpful members. Post up if you need any help sorting anything out. Some real technical guru’s reside here and they are always eager to help. I bet the P40 is a real looker. I think the Kahr’s look real nice all black like the Covert’s.

Welcome.

This is a great site with lots of good people and Kahr expertise. Occasionally we have the obligatory caliber, capacity and training threads that get a little heated.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Been a long while, I do so enjoy a good fisticuff now and then, long as they are brief and nobody's trying to talk me into carrying a 380.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Appreciate the comments!

I have to say when it comes to caliber etc that I don't believe in magical bullets or anything else.

Just fill them full of holes and let the blood seep out, and the air seep in....