Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop

Thread: Wanting to buy baby eagle 3 semi compact all steel version 15 round mag.......

Default Wanting to buy baby eagle 3 semi compact all steel version 15 round mag.......

Hello to Everyone; This is my very FIRST POST. Iam looking to buy a NEW BABY EAGLE 3 SEMI-COMPACT IN "ALL STEEL" with a 15 Round Magazine Capacity. From the factory the SKU is: BE99153RS. It must be a "9mm". Iam willing to pay OVER MSRP for a NEW ONE. Sorry, for the Caps but I like to emphasize certain things so a person can see exactly what I want. I live in Omaha, Nebraska and would really appreciate your help in finding one. My email is: janetsuepetersen@yahoo.com THANK YOU. ChuckXX PS I contacted the importer and was told they are back logged for that model by 16 months and thats why Iam willing to pay OVER MSRP for a new one. The semi compact comes with a 3.85" barrel.

Also may want to try calling Tommy Gun Warehouse in Greeley, PA.
    Kahr Firearms Group cooperate office, manufacturing, repair and showroom.
    Not sure if they have exact model you’re looking for but they usually have some Baby Eagle lll’s there.

GOOD MORNING LABTREK; I owe you a "BIG THANK YOU" my friend. I truly do!!!!! I called Dave this morning right at their opening at 7:31am and placed the order. Order on the way!!!!! Just ordered some extra mags off of the Magnum Research site. And now trying to get ahold of the guy at Craft Holsters. Have you noticed that these Holster Companies never put their phone number on their website???? Interesting that they don't want to be bothered with phone calls. I was self employed for over 40 years and if I had done that I would have lost every single customer. We really live in interesting times anymore in this country. LABTREK---AGAIN I OWE YOU AND WANT TO SAY THANK YOU. ChuckXX

No prob. Dave is a good guy, he’ll take care of you. Actually they’re all nice there. Very accommodating. Pretty cool when Kahr built their facility here, two lefts and one right out of my driveway and I’m there. Great showroom, been there countless times. Like I said nicest people. You get to talk to lead engineer, head gunsmith, even bump into Justin from time to time. Overall just really neat to have Kahr Firearms Group here and get to see an up close look of the company and people involved.