Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ammo

Default Ammo

If anyone is still looking for ammo, I got sent a notice from True Shot Gun Club. Some ammo for sale and it seems semi reasonable prices.

Seems readily available now in most places. Maybe things will change with what's going on over seas and gas prices.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Bud’s Guns is still selling Russian ammo.
    Maybe we should take up a collection to buy some and send it to Zelensky’s Ukraine army so they can express mail it back to the Russian invaders.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Amen to that, I have so much respect for President Zelensky who is showing himself to be a real bad ass leader who is willing to fight to the death for his country…….I only wish America had such leadership now…….I received my Ukraine truck antenna flag today and will fly it until Ukraine forces the bastards out……..If you want a Ukraine flag or any other type of flag for anything go to flagco.com, great Georgia company for anything flag related, front yard flag pole, lighting or whatever you need they got it, nice folks to buy from, great customer service………I pray for the people of Ukraine and respect their patriotism for their homeland……….

WOW....I have been reading Vince Flynn's book RED WAR written in 2018 and it seems to be the blueprint on what is happening in Ukraine right now. Good book great read!

https://kronosananthsimha.com/red-wa...n-book-review/
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Putin’s military.... seems like they suck.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

In my area I cannot find 357Mag, 41Mag, nor 44Masg. The last time I could the price ranged from$1.75 to $3.00 PER ROUND.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Last gun show I went to was June 2021 and there was a guy selling all kinds of ammo in very old, like 1960’s boxes of rifle ammo for ridiculous prices but I saw one 50 round box of 9mm Hornady Critical Defense non +p ammo and asked the price and he said $90.00 so I quickly put it back and said thank you sir, have a nice day……..I’m going to an Eastman gun show this Saturday and will report my findings, hopefully the Covid scare has worn off the crazy super high prices of everything but if I spy a SA-35 hi-power I might need to be restrained from reaching for the almighty plastic……It’s only money, right?

We also have a local gun show this weekend. I love to look around at them, usually don't come home with any prizes but once in awhile I get lucky. I still have an SA35 on order but no clue when / if it will ever arrive.
    Got major flooding between here and town so have to drive around but I can handle it.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    We also have a local gun show this weekend. I love to look around at them, usually don't come home with any prizes but once in awhile I get lucky. I still have an SA35 on order but no clue when / if it will ever arrive.
    Got major flooding between here and town so have to drive around but I can handle it.
    Sportsman's Warehouse showed that they had SA-35s in stock when I checked on Tuesday. Was going to order one today, and of course they're all gone. Should have just gone for it when I saw it. Live and learn.

I have my name in there, Brownells and Midway. Eventually one will come available!