Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New CM9 with issues

My sincere thanks to all who have responded. I feel very welcome on this site and forum, much as I've felt on the GlockTalk site since I joined there in 2005 (?)
    I do wish this site had a 'like' button to quickly express appreciation to someone in the thread. Not a big deal, however.

I've always attempted to shoot my CC guns in competition, which is easy with Glocks because I can shoot double stacks of all sizes in a division that allows me to load as little as 9 rounds to start (CCP division) or 11 to start (SSP division). With my little CM9, I'll have to shoot with just six in the gun at the start with only 6-round reloads. No big deal except I'll have an extra mag change at each stage compared to most of my fellow shooters. I'll never actually 'win' a match under those conditions, but as I've often said, "I'd rather win a gunfight because I've been competing with my CC gun, instead of winning a pistol match with a gun that I wouldn't normally carry."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

so of course I ordered another 10 pack of AR mags. Can't believe they are still pretty cheap..

That’s money in the bank I’d say
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I also compete with my EDC, a CM9 in BUG ; if your clubs are like the ones I shoot you'll win your division ; not like many like to shoot the small guns . spoiler alert - IDPA matches are mostly designed to be revolver (6 shots) friendly . learn to avoid static reloads and watch your times improve .

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELIEVER