Xssights   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace

Thread: Kahr Arms Warranty?

Default Kahr Arms Warranty?

If a Kahr's frame cracks or fails to the point of no repair due only to an enormous amount of rounds fired through it, so because of end of life and not because of any defect, does anyone know if Kahr replaces it under warranty? Or does Kahr not cover a replacement if the failure is due to the firearm reaching its end of life?

Thanks

I've never heard of any gun actually having an end of life. This would be a question for Kahr customer service but I would say that they would replace it "if" it was still under warranty.
    We have one member here with many thousands of rounds thru his PM9 and still shoots and looks new.
    I don't recall and he hasn't been active for quite awhile but I think it was like 40,000?? Maybe some of the others remember, maybe I'm way off too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I've never heard of any gun actually having an end of life. This would be a question for Kahr customer service but I would say that they would replace it "if" it was still under warranty.
    We have one member here with many thousands of rounds thru his PM9 and still shoots and looks new.
    I don't recall and he hasn't been active for quite awhile but I think it was like 40,000?? Maybe some of the others remember, maybe I'm way off too.
    Yeah, Sig CS actually used the term "end of life" one time I spoke with them. Said if the slide rails or something else was damged beyond repair from the sheer number of rounds fired that was the product's "end of life."
    I've heard a few competition shooters put over 300k rounds into their guns. Most 2011s seem to crack at this number, and a few Glocks as well from what I've heard.

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Depends on model, value series or premium series, different warranties. Premium series would increase likelihood of replacement. Only Kahr customer service can answer this.