Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Xssights
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: March misfits

Worst financial decision ever….A guy paid $518.000 dollars for the football from Tom Brady’s last touchdown pass after Brady retired when Tampa lost in the NFC Playoff game……..Well after spending 40 very long days with his wife and children Tom decided that it would be much more preferable to be hit by 260 lb linebackers every Sunday than to do that family experience thing again so now that $518.000 ball is maybe worth $500.00

Wouldn't think hanging out with his super model wife would be too difficult but guess that's just me. Might have a Pelosi disposition.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    [img] [/img]
    BINGO...!!!!!
    I grew up in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I'm outta there now, living in very nice small town about 125 mi up the coast. I still get back there from time to time, and sometimes drive by my old house. The neighborhood I grew up in has deteriorated...A LOT. Most folks don't go there and when they do...they sure as heck don't stop.
    Down here in Florida...it's not so much Methlabs, as it is..."Undocumented Importers". Last time I drove by the little house I grew up in, there were two H2 Hummers parked in the driveway, and a 27 ft offshore boat with a pair of very large outboards, multiple radio/GPs antennas and a radar arch slipped into the little side yard behind a (new) wood privacy fence.
    I can hear the Miami Vice theme music already..!!!

"Never pet a burning dog"

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

I'm pretty sure the guy in the truck is not asking for directions - LOL !!! And also, it's amazing that a manufacturer could just send you a gun in mail - when was that Mossberg Brownie for $5 ? in the 40's or 50's?

I remember some really good gun deals... WWII surplus... in the back of comic books in the 50's and 60's. We were poor, though and my VERY tiny "allowance" was limited to one or two candy bar purchases. I bought a candy bar for 5¢ and sold it at school for 10¢. I remember the larger quarter-pounder PayDay bar was 10¢. We could go to the movie theater on Saturdays for a double-feature, cartoon, and a serial show for 25¢. This covered admission, a box of popcorn, AND a soda!

By the time I got out of the USAF in August 1968 we had the Gun Control Act which stopped ALL of those mail order deals!
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".