I have had a CW45 for a long time, shot well, never gave me any issues. Went to pull it out of the safe yesterday, cleared it and dry fired it, the trigger had normal spring tension, but pulling it to the rear did not cause the striker/firing pin to release, or in short, "nothing happened" other than the trigger traveled back to the rear of the frame and when released, returned forward. During the trigger stroke, I can feel a slight hitch or bump in the early part of the trigger stroke, but it does nothing, it's like it's slipping by. I had to gut the slide from the rear to remove it from the frame.

Kahr CS said they would either sell me the five possible parts that could be causing this, and I can swap them out, or I can ship it back to them for service. I would like to hear from the more experienced Kahr owners that have seen issues like this and get your input as to what the culprit might be, or what to visually inspect. I am not unfamiliar with working on firearms, but I have not been very deep in a Kahr before.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to provide.