Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've joined the P365 club.

I'm not one who believes in "leaving it alone" when it comes to tools that can be improved to make them more efficient or more effective for their intended purpose.
    I've made several improvements to my CM9 through the aftermarket since I've owned it.
    After becoming more familiar with this new P365 and getting a significant number of rounds through it...I'll be investigating the aftermarket to see what folks have come up with for this tool.

I went with the XL grip and a straight trigger. Everything else is stock.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Mine came with the factory flat trigger. I've been carrying my CM9 with Galloway flat trigger for several years now and like it fine. I'm going to contact them about the trigger they offer for the Sig 365 soon, and possibly install that in my new gun. I won't be adding capacity. I got two 12 rd magazines that fit flush into the standard grip with the gun. I believe that with 12+1, in the sweet little P365 package...I've finally found the answer to the question: "how many rounds are enough" for EDC. FWIW, ever since adding the MagGuts conversion to my CM9 magazines, I've not been unhappy with 7+1 but going to 12+1 feels like I've "got enough" and don't need to go further. I admit, I do enjoy aftermarket upgrades. So far... Jury is still out on whether to try one of the Wilson grip frames. I'm looking for an opportunity to get one in my hand before ordering.
    Last edited by guido4198; 04-06-2022 at 07:09 AM.

An old coworker is really pleased with the Wilson grip frames. I'm not sure it really needs it as I'm fine with it as is but I too wouldn't mind seeing one in person. Also like to hold the XL frame as I never held one either, still ok with the standard. Not a love story really but we're still getting to know each other.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    An old coworker is really pleased with the Wilson grip frames. I'm not sure it really needs it as I'm fine with it as is but I too wouldn't mind seeing one in person. Also like to hold the XL frame as I never held one either, still ok with the standard. Not a love story really but we're still getting to know each other.
    Your Sig is glad you gave up speed dating.

I like the grip on my P365X, which has the same grip module as the XL. I have medium to large hands and I will say that with the flush fitting mags I just barely get a full three fingers on it. If my hands were larger I probably would not like it as much.
    I've never held a Wilson grip module but I've heard nothing but good about them, for both the 365 and 320 families.

I have two early P365's. One stock with CT laser and my hands down favorite is the one with a Sig straight trigger and Wilson Grip module.

"Never pet a burning dog"

Sig does their best to confuse us. The 365 family:
    365 and 365X have the same length slide, different grip modules.
    365X and 365XL have different length slides, same grip modules.

The grip modules also come in 2 or 3 different sizes depending on the variant.

I'd really like the chance to hold some of the Wilson grip modules for each in hand.

At least I am easily confused by this. And don't even get me started on the P320 family. They're all over the place, possibly because there are more variants.

My P365X. Same grip as the XL, shorter slide.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Anyone tried the Hogue beaver tail grip sleeve on a P365x..??

Default I've joined the P365 club.

Quote Originally Posted by guido4198 View Post
    Anyone tried the Hogue beaver tail grip sleeve on a P365x..??
    Not me. I’m a little guy so the stock XL grip is plenty big for me. I do have a Talon Grip on it.