Xssights   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Return of the CT380

That’s good to know, I carry my Pico .380 so little and only on those suit and tie funeral or wedding days when I can’t carry anything else but I feel adequately armed with it and after redneck testing various self defense .380 ammo brands in wet newspaper I always see at least 11” of penetration and a nasty looking hole so it should stop a bad guy if hit in any vital area……Would I rather have more than a .380 if there was an issue, well yes but would I want to be shot with a .380 round, well that would be a definite no…….

I actually looked at a Ruger LCP Max this evening and a great looking and feeling gun. Does the 13# Galloway recoil spring make the slide much harder to rack over the stock spring?

Ralph

Nice wheel guns there Army! Good thing you stocked up before ammo got meme’d!
    David, that’s the first time I’ve seen the Phillips head stuff. You’ve introduced me to something new!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph III View Post
    I actually looked at a Ruger LCP Max this evening and a great looking and feeling gun. Does the 13# Galloway recoil spring make the slide much harder to rack over the stock spring?

Ralph
    It does make it a bit harder to rack. I put 25 rounds through the Max with the new recoil spring and it loosened up a lot, which surprised me.

With either recoil spring, the Max is easier to rack than my LCP Gen 2 or CT380.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    David, that’s the first time I’ve seen the Phillips head stuff. You’ve introduced me to something new!
    The bullets are made by Lehigh Defense. I think Underwood is the only one making the cartridge right now.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.