Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never Forget - The Fall of Seattle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Probably Puyallup? A gun show. They still have one every month or did till this year, now there's 3 or 4 a year there and they have 3 or 4 a year here in Monroe. I go every show. Usually leave empty handed but I love looking around and usually feel bad having to leave something behind that I'd love to take home.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Could have been, it was the annual show with everything to do with hunting and fishing. Sat in on a seminar which was given by Jim Zumbo who was talking about elk hunting. Ended up buying his cow call and still use it today. He had talked about how using a cow call will stop elk in their tracks and I had to give it a try. I've gotten my fair share of elk over the years, sometimes using his call to stop them so I could get a shot.

I used to go to the monthly show in Monroe every now and then, too. Used to go shoot at the range just east of Marysville, too.

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling