Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trade 2 CM45 / PM45 mags for 1 Beretta M9 mag

Quote Originally Posted by OMCHamlin View Post
    I wonder if a set of the Beretta finger groove grips would fit your hand, they felt big, but comfy for me.
    Attachment 18789

Here's a set of Pachmayr finger grooves: https://www.ebay.com/itm/26538253422...Condition=3000
    They do, and the gun actually came with a set, but my goal was to put on the custom grips and also have the finger grooves (best of both worlds). Thanks man!

Careful with those 1911 finger grooves that go under the grips. I had mine on my 1911 for years and the rubber started stretching enough to significantly rub on the magazine from the frame holes underneath the grips. I like them, but had to adjust them at one point and recently took them off.

What did you do with the G19 grips for the CW45? I am OK with my CW45, but would love some comfortable grips with a palm swell that doesn't leave the bottom of my TP45 uncovered.

Also some M9 love... I didn't think I would like the WC thin grips, but I REALLY like the feel of them on my M9. The sides of the grip smoothly transition to the backstrap unlike the stock grips. The pic doesn't show off the polished trigger well, but I got it to a mirror shine:

Ber M9 mods.jpg
    202002120321 WC UT Grips M9.jpg

I wouldnít have thought about that. Thanks! I did have to really stretch the bottom of the under grip finger groove product to get each of the lower screw holes to get around the lower bushings. I could imagine that fatiguing over time.
    The Wilson grips do look REALLY good on your M9. Too bad they are too thin for you. You must have some big olí mitts!
    The G19 slip on grip was just a slide on affair. As usual, it was a struggle to get on, but I didnít make any cuts or modifications to make it work. The outside of the beavertail section (upper part of the slip on) Is not a perfect fit, with a slight bit of protrusion, but not so much as to be garish. Certainly acceptable for the gains in comfort and grip, at least in my book. I know there are a few different generations of G19ís out there, so if you want to repeat what I did let me know. I can let you know the specs so you can at least get whatI got. Cheers man!