Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen

Thread: 1995 K9 Black

Default 1995 K9 Black

Not sure on the history of the pistol. Looks like it was made Dec of 1995. First year of production. But the test fire case is dated 7/23/03. Donít know it it was on shelf at Kahr for 8 yrs or it went back to Kahr for test firing later. This is my last Kahr and the best I have ever owned. Have had 380, 40, and every size in 9 and 45. This one shoots great and point of aim is point of impact. Canít say that about some of the others I have had.
    Also included are
    4 extra mags, 6 total
    MagGuts plus one spring in one mag
    5 Lakeline plus one mag base
    One set of TFO sights
    About $310 in extras.
    I would think a fair price for my package would be $800 shipped to your FFL
    I am new to the Fourm, but have been a longtime member on Sig Fourm and Gunbroker under the same user name. Please email me at kentuckywildcat0922@gmail.com for any questions or more pictures. Not sure how to add pictures here.
    Thank you.

Default Price Drop

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Not sure on the history of the pistol. Looks like it was made Dec of 1995. First year of production. But the test fire case is dated 7/23/03. Donít know it it was on shelf at Kahr for 8 yrs or it went back to Kahr for test firing later. This is my last Kahr and the best I have ever owned. Have had 380, 40, and every size in 9 and 45. This one shoots great and point of aim is point of impact. Canít say that about some of the others I have had.
    Also included are
    4 extra mags, 6 total
    MagGuts plus one spring in one mag
    5 Lakeline plus one mag base
    One set of TFO sights
    About $310 in extras.
    I would think a fair price for my package would be $800 shipped to your FFL
    I am new to the Fourm, but have been a longtime member on Sig Fourm and Gunbroker under the same user name. Please email me at kentuckywildcat0922@gmail.com for any questions or more pictures. Not sure how to add pictures here.
    Thank you.
    Now $700

Default K9

Please close. It has sold. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Now $700