Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop

Thread: Stocks

Default Stocks

More disappointment from AO/Kahr. I emailed them to make sure that the full length AOM-130 stock came with only the butt plate and they said yes, only the butt plate.

I ordered the recoil plate screws and nut, esteucheon, whatever, on another site because you can only order by mail through kahr, and that’s annoying…

Stock shows up today and it has all the hardware.

Which is great, except now I have $37.50 worth of extra bits for the parts bin.

So if you find yourself not loving your paratrooper stock and want to order a full length stock. Maybe it will come with all the hardware, maybe not. Idk…

If it doesn’t, hit me up I got what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have never received good service, or actually ANY service from Kahr. Unanswered emails, phone calls, etc. I am probably their worst advocate on here. Love their guns but the company and their non responsive associates can kiss my

Except for my first Kahr a K40 which required a new top end due to peening on the chamber hood, I've seldom needed service. They took care of the K40 top notch, fast and free. Usually when I contact them I'm trying to figure out something for a member here. Used to have a contact that would get right back to me with solid info. Since the big move I sometimes get no response at all, in fact that's the case the last couple times. I strive not to be a nuisance to them but sometimes folks just need the straight skinny info in a timely fashion ya know.
    I should try to find a new contact, have to figure out how to go about that.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    I have never received good service, or actually ANY service from Kahr. Unanswered emails, phone calls, etc. I am probably their worst advocate on here. Love their guns but the company and their non responsive associates can kiss my
    I agree. This rifle is slowly growing on me. I can’t dispute it’s performance, one malfunction that I chalk up to a brand new magazine. Otherwise no issues. (Except the whole kinda loose front sight). They were helpful when it came to sending the rifle back to them which is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good to hear she is back into your hands and is running well. As far as looks go, that is a nice looking rifle for sure. Looks authentic/like it just came off the beach at Normandy.