Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Little late checking in this morning.

Default Little late checking in this morning.

Had to bury my dog Daisy.

She was perfectly fine and active yesterday, wife found her dead in the flower garden this morning..Should have looked for her I guess when she wasn't sleeping on top of me as usual last night.

She was a good dog.

That's kind a how I want to go out, quick. Actually I'd like to get shot in the back as I'm having my way with some 25 year olds girlfriend.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I'm so sorry for your loss. We said good bye to our last pup 18 years ago the 28th. We decided that we couldn't go through that again. Both of us were holding and loving on him as the Vet gave him the shot and until his last breath. It's hard losing a member of your family. I still get choked up at times thinking about him. He was a moose-sized Min-Pin and only 9, and could have lived another 9 years, but just had too many bad conditions going on to cope with, even with vet care and medication.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Sorry for your loss :=[
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Sorry Colonel - she looked like a sweetie. I'm sure you gave her the best life possible! That's the one thing that sucks about pets, is losing them.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Tough thing to lose a pet/friend. Happened to me a few times now. Sometimes it harder to take than a human loss. I know I'll have to go through it again someday.

Been through it a few times, never gets easier. I think we got 2 dogs and 2 horses buried in the back yard. Horses seem to be the worst. Wife and daughter were just basket cases. I'm sure they won't grieve near as much when I cross the river. Probably collect the insurance and buy another horse.
    I did a commemorative 10/22 stock for a good friend when his miniature schnauzer passed. Me and that dog only saw each other about 10 days out of each year but we were pals, was like losing my own. Did a Schnauzer pin and some inlays and stuff. Made his day. I actually gave it to him a few months before the dog passed so didn't stir up no bad memory etc.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Oh no. I’m so sorry to hear that.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I’m very sorry to hear that. My brother in law’s dog is buried in our yard, my cat is buried in my parents back yard.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Man that sucks. I lost my Little Dog last year and there is not a day that goes by when I do not think of her three or more times a day. May God be with your and your family.

Prayers sent.

Daisy and her sister, both very young pups were found abandoned by one of our officers. The code compliance/animal officer brought them to the office and tried to find where they came from. I ended up taking Daisy and the Detective Sgt ended up taking the sister. Little bundles of energy, was hard to get a picture as she moved around so much. Almost had to catch her sleeping. She was mostly attached to my youngest son the Marine. He's moved out the last year or so, but she was all over him anytime he was home.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan