CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: May mischievousness

Squirrel Olympics....

https://youtu.be/32yAGYwDZeI
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Squirrels are sweet little critters UNTIL they invade your attic and have wild drunken toga parties every night, all night and make you crazy!!! I work 2nd shift, 4 to midnight and have for many years mainly because I hate waking up early in the morning and usually turn in about 3:30 or so and when you are awakened at 6:00 am by the little bloody bastards chomping on the siding trying to get into the attic it makes a person a little bit CRAZY……I first tried to sneak up on them with a BB gun but they would hear me and scamper off before I could get a shot and they wouldn’t fight fair so I next tried a squirrelanator trap in the attic I paid 60 bucks for on Amazon but no luck, SOB’s are way too smart for that trick which is probably a good thing because if I had caught one I might have gotten out the blow torch and had some sick fun…….In the end what ran um out was 2 strobe lights at either end of the attic and an electronic audio rodent repellent machine and not sure if it was the strobe light or the ultrasonic sound thing but they haven’t been back so I claim victory BUT if I see one crossing the road in front of me it’s on like Donkey Kong because I have a long memory………

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Squirrels are sweet little critters UNTIL they invade your attic and have wild drunken toga parties every night, all night and make you crazy!!! I work 2nd shift, 4 to midnight and have for many years mainly because I hate waking up early in the morning and usually turn in about 3:30 or so and when you are awakened at 6:00 am by the little bloody bastards chomping on the siding trying to get into the attic it makes a person a little bit CRAZY……I first tried to sneak up on them with a BB gun but they would hear me and scamper off before I could get a shot and they wouldn’t fight fair so I next tried a squirrelanator trap in the attic I paid 60 bucks for on Amazon but no luck, SOB’s are way too smart for that trick which is probably a good thing because if I had caught one I might have gotten out the blow torch and had some sick fun…….In the end what ran um out was 2 strobe lights at either end of the attic and an electronic audio rodent repellent machine and not sure if it was the strobe light or the ultrasonic sound thing but they haven’t been back so I claim victory BUT if I see one crossing the road in front of me it’s on like Donkey Kong because I have a long memory………

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

^^ I saw that. It’s disgusting. Not that they get free formula, that some of us don’t get any.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

$41.99/box of 50, plus shipping.
    Now I know what prison sex feels like, but hey…. It is the first I’ve seen in two years.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Ouch! Did you squeal like a pig?
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101