Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: May mischievousness

Bad dog!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    [img] [/img]
    That was my life as a kid. Wore out more than one Daisy BB gun
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I never had a BB gun as a kid, my momma was afraid I'd shoot my eye out. Got a few now though.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Yeah, I'm getting old(er) ... but I'm still cheap ... and I still keep a Red Ryder

Still Cheap.jpg

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I never had a BB gun as a kid, my momma was afraid I'd shoot my eye out. Got a few now though.
    When our oldest son turned 8 I got him one of those crossman pump pellet guns that he could pump up 10 times. If we’re gonna put out an eye might as well do it good.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Don't remember age, but as a young pup in grammar school having bb "fights" with others in neighborhood. Everyone wore Levi's, but they were the old type you stood up in the corner. Rule was below the waste which we mostly did. I did go thru the bbs those days and was good at it. The skills carried over through each gun as I grew. Even hand guns until my hands failed me with basil joints total Wipeout. Don't have any guns now except house 12ga. Good memories!
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

What????? Dad's trusty 45 got passed down?

I did a remodel for a lady who didn't like squirrels in her bird feeder. The back door of the house was one of them split doors, where you could open just the top half.
    I'd leave her a not on the kitchen counter daily with anything needed or issues etc.
    She told me if I ever saw a squirrel in the bird feeder to shoot it with the BB gun behind the half door. It was easy 30 feet or so to the feeder. She told me to pump it 10 times. I thought yeah right.

Well I'm leaving the note one afternoon and I see the squirrel in the feeder so I thought what the heck, I'll take a poke.
    I pumped the gun 10 times as instructed but it was really hard. Didn't figure I'm have a snow ball chance of hitting it.
    I pulled the trigger and it was like that squirrel got hit by a 30/06, blew it right out of the feeder and back several feet. My first thought was damn, gotta get me one of these.

Well long story short her husband told me he'd already pumped it up 10 times so it was ready. Guess I added some velocity with the extra 10 pumps.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I was riding in the truck with my 36 year old daughter the other day and a squirrel ran across the road in front of us and I went after it trying to hit it but missed and my daughter was freaking out and I had to explain that they were yard rats because if you’ve ever had squirrels in your attic chomping on your house wiring at 6am it forever changes how you look at the little a holes…….Now about BB guns, when we were about 10 my friend and partner in crime Mike both had Crossman 760 pump BB guns and on one after dark late night mission we ended up at our elementary school…..The back entrance had a wall made of opaque glass blocks about the size of concrete blocks but a little smaller so being 10, unsupervised and with heavy weaponry in our hands we decided to see what would happen if we shot at that glass wall……Well glass is very hard and the shots were bouncing off until I hit one right in the middle which said oomph and spider webbed……We ran home and hid out for several days until we figured the heat was off and we never got caught for that one………

Funny part was back in 2019 another good high school friends grand daughter was graduating elementary school at the very same place so we went to the ceremony and I was amazed how small everything looked with little tiny hallways and water fountains but afterward I had to know if that back wall had been rebuilt or changed so I walked back there and amazingly enough the glass block wall was still there 50 years later with one block still spiderwebbed and never repaired……..I didn’t know if I should be ashamed or proud of that shot…..
    Last edited by getsome; 05-10-2022 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Speeling

Proud. Definitely proud. And it must have been an amazing feeling to see your handiwork still evident after so many years. Talk about a stroll down memory lane!

"What????? Dad's trusty 45 got passed down?"

Yep, quite a ceremony. My son and both grandsons as I told them my story about dad's Colt. When finished, I asked my son what he'll call it and he replied dad's Colt as each grandson in turn, understanding it would be their dad's colt passed down. It's now a true family heirloom and I'm proud of that. Ps, they appreciated the custom grips YOU made for me. You da man and will for always.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."