Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: May mischievousness

This place Sportsmans Warehouse had tons of different 9mm stuff, lots. Very little 45, some 223 but didn't like the price that good.
    Lots of 22, and rifle ammo. Bunch of 40 stuff. I was just happy to not see bare shelves.

Like to get a couple cases of 45 and a few cases of 223 at a non war profiteer price and I'd be a pig in mud.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

That’s not too bad for .45 acp at $32 for fifty, not great but not the prices I was seeing at the last gun show I went to a couple months ago…..If you are a .45 acp shooter then you have the best, most trusted round that is tried and true and I can’t imagine Chesty Puller ever carrying a 9mm anything because he trusted his 1911 .45 acp to do it’s job even with FMJ ammo…….The first 9mm I bought is my PM9 and I love and trust it and I bought a M&P 9mm for a house gun mainly because I don’t see so good anymore and I figure more rounds is better when there’s a bump in the night……..If you are a .45 guy then stick to it even if it costs more because history is on your side and shows it performs as advertised…….

Preach it!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    If you are a .45 acp shooter then you have the best, most trusted round that is tried and true and I can’t imagine Chesty Puller ever carrying a 9mm anything because he trusted his 1911 .45 acp to do it’s job even with FMJ.
    Eloquent. To the point! Homies will show you their .380 & 9 ‘Battle scars”, but the 45 recipients are martyrs every time.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    Eloquent. To the point! Homies will show you their .380 & 9 ‘Battle scars”, but the 45 recipients are martyrs every time.
    because of you guys I hear my PM45 calling me…
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Reluctantly gave my .45 pistols & ammo to my sons a couple of years ago because the ol’ arthritis has been creeping up on my hands & wrists. Downsized to 9mm for my “not so big bore” handguns.
    Sure hated to part with the SR45, the CW45, and two 1911s.

But I am still secure with the SR9 and CW9.
    Am still procrastinating about getting a Ruger Max 9 or a Sig P365.

BTW…. I bought the SR9 on a closeout sale at Sportsman’s Warehouse for $250 in December, 2019. Shoulda bought a crate full of them at that price.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    because of you guys I hear my PM45 calling me…
    Answer that call brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Reluctantly gave my .45 pistols & ammo to my sons a couple of years ago because the ol’ arthritis has been creeping up on my hands & wrists. Downsized to 9mm for my “not so big bore” handguns.
    Sure hated to part with the SR45, the CW45, and two 1911s.

But I am still secure with the SR9 and CW9.
    Am still procrastinating about getting a Ruger Max 9 or a Sig P365.

BTW…. I bought the SR9 on a closeout sale at Sportsman’s Warehouse for $250 in December, 2019. Shoulda bought a crate full of them at that price.
    Sorry to hear about the arthritis! I had the SR9c once. Ran great!

A lot of the big name high speed low drag shooters, instructors etc practice with 9's and carry 45's.

Hands, wrist, even forearms take a beating with lots and lots of shooting. My hands are starting to act up more and more frequently but certainly not from shooting a lot. More likely swinging a framing hammer, or maybe just old person stuff.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."