Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights

Thread: S&W 327 PC Revolver--SOLD

Default S&W 327 PC Revolver--SOLD

Smith & Wesson 327 PC revolver for sale. 8-round titanium cylinder and scandium frame. Amazing Performance Center trigger, surprising light recoil, and overall a functional work of art.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/model-327

I am the second owner. The first claimed that it was “as new” when I purchased it, and it certainly looked that way when I got it. I have put approximately 50 through it since then. It had been my dream gun for awhile, but—unfortunately—it is just not a good fit for my stubby little hands. My loss is your gain.

Comes with new Hogue bantam grips (as shown on the revolver) as well as the larger grips that are original stock. I also have 3 original moon clips as well as 9 sturdier ones from TK Custom, as well as their ingenious moon clip loading tool. Kaos Concealment IWB kydex holster and leather IWB holster included (extras most likely shipped separately, from my door to yours).

https://imgur.com/gallery/2g0yymb

Revolver comes with plastic box, papers, and all original materials. Asking $1275 OBRO for everything, shipped FFL to FFL only. (**These routinely fetch $1500 and up on sites like gunbroker, and that is without all the extras mentioned. But it is too nice to sit in a safe, and thus time to find it a better home.**)
    Last edited by boscobarbell; 05-15-2022 at 08:17 PM.

Beautiful pug! Best wishes on a quick sale!

Dang Bosco, I remember envying you, when you bought that fine revolver. Sorry it did not work out. I doubt you will have a problem with selling it, especially at the price you have on it. Good Luck!
    Last edited by King Rat; 05-15-2022 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks, guys. I really hate to part with this one, but it just doesn't work for me as a shooter. Someone is going to love getting this in their collection, though.

Revolver is SPF.

Congrats on your sale and to your cool new one to the buyer!