Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pencils

Default Pencils

I'd like to know when they are going to start doing extended background checks on pencils. This has been going on way too long. What does extended really mean? I guess the CIA will have to do the background checks.
    I was stabbed with a pencil in 5th grade. Since then, my life has been a nightmare. Sleepless nights. earaches, my legs hurt, my hair grows faster. failing eyesight, one leg is shorter than the other, and I suffer from extreme bouts of anxiety. I can't even pick up a pencil to write without severe tremors and anxiety attacks. I've had to go to strictly using a pen which is against my religion. My therapy has cost a fortune. Since most use a computer now and the younger generation doesn't know how to write, pencils will eventually be phased out, but in the mean time, there are gazillions of pencils out there that need to be removed from society. Especially the yellow #2 ones, which are the most dangerous. Maybe they could put Al Gore in charge of coming up with a special pencil with a felt tip that doesn't puncture but still writes. It will only cost $5000 but what a deal. Please, if you see a pencil out there, contact authorities immediately.(you could wait a while)They have the means to destroy these deadly devices. Don't try this on your own. If I could get my educational loans paid off, and stay home for 3-4 yrs. I know I would feel a lot better and maybe recover from this horrendous experience with pencils. 27 people in the U.S. were injured last year do to these uncontrollable pencils. This must stop. Too many injuries are occurring with these pencils and don't forget, we have to think about the children. These pencils are just too easy to get and there are many loopholes to obtain them.

I have a self-inflicted pencil wound in my leg from 2nd grade, from a negligent accidental stabbing. I think the graphite tip is still in me. That might explain a lot, to people who know me...
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

I've heard that graphite in your system can turn you in to a conservative.

That must be it!

The grandkids visit regularly so all of my pencils stay locked up. I got rid of the ones made in Austria because there have been documented cases of those stabbing the owner without warning.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I got pencil stabbed in 7th grade. This explains a lot.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Mine make most of my spelling mistakes. Pens and keyboards make the rest.

We need a CLASS ACTION against the pencil manufacturers....for all the spelling mistakes! Jocko will lead up the team.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I have a self-inflicted pencil wound in my leg from 2nd grade, from a negligent accidental stabbing. I think the graphite tip is still in me. That might explain a lot, to people who know me...
    I have the same thing in my hand. They should have banned pencils long ago.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

IF WE BAN PENCILS WHAT WILL WE DO WITH THE PENCIL HOLDERS?

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan