Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK - I bit , picked up a PSA Dagger

Default OK - I bit , picked up a PSA Dagger

It must have been 20-25 years ago, I picked up my buddies Glock 17 fired a couple magazines and said to myself "this thing sucks and the grip angle is all funky" and never picked up another Glock until now - LOL!!! PSA had their threaded barrel Dagger with RMR optics cut with 10 PMAGS , 5 27 round and 5 15 round mags and their soft case for $409 - how can you lose? As my vision is getting worse as I get older, I was contemplating optics for my handguns - I would love optics on my KAHR's but it looks like right now that's only custom gunsmith work. So - I just got it. The trigger sucks for sure - feels just like the Smith & Wesson M&P Pro I had when I competed SSP in IDPA. So, since never been a Glock fanboy - if anybody has some aftermarket Glock triggers - internet says Gen 2 -4 will work - laying around metal/flat preferred - let me know. I have tons of KAHR parts and accessories and/cash. Also If anybody else has this - what are your thoughts, mods, upgrades, holsters? Thanks Paul K

dagger2.jpgdagger1.jpg

Lipstick on a pig to me, but if you like it that's all that matters.

I keep having thoughts of dumping most of my semiautos and getting an HK USP 45 and possibly one in 9mm too, just because.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

I have AR9's with GLOCK magwells so I figure an extra 10 PMAGS can't hurt ( with the mags and soft case - this thing is almost free ! ). Even in PSA's website they say they are prioritizing shipments to beat the Magazine ban in WA state for July 1st. I'll let you guys know if I'll use it as a gun or relegate as a hammer - LOL!

That looks G19 size to me, the reference to a 17 was past tense?
    That's a pile of stuff for 400 bucks and change. You already have it in hand so the history of Palmetto advertising stuff they don't actually have doesn't apply here........

I'm also not a big Glock fan but as you mention the mags work fine in my Ruger PC9 and while not a fan I can make the pistol work if needed.

I might just give one a home myself.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Maybe not my day, I'm not seeing that package on their website. Most come with just one mag.

I tried Dagger package deal and got nothing. I'll be looking again.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Bawanna, it is there but out of stock. On the top banner of the site click “psa” then” handguns” then “ dagger”.
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...istol-bag.html

Thanks zamboni, I hit the notify me button. Hopefully they do more before the July 1 cut off date. They'll no doubt undo this ban AGAIN but this is a good deal regardless.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Lipstick on a pig to me, but if you like it that's all that matters.

I keep having thoughts of dumping most of my semiautos and getting an HK USP 45 and possibly one in 9mm too, just because.
    Fine firearms indeed. No pigs there. Some of the finest you can buy. Install a new trigger, sights, grips on a Yugo, it's still a Yugo. I have a friend who has a whole garage full of crap he never uses. Got a deal.

I have a 3.5# Ghost trigger, recoil springs and some other parts available. Make a great deal if you're interested. PM me.

I have heard carpenters like Glock's, great for pounding in nails....
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!