Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dumb high school kids

Default Dumb high school kids

Neighbors behind us two doors down must be out of town because there was a really noisy kegger going on after 10:30 to midnight last night. Quite a ruckus when the Wilco sheriff’s deputies raided the place. Kids panicked and scattered like cockroaches, several of them climbing & vaulting over my back wood privacy fence and running through the side yards gates. Next door too.

I dunno who called it in, but most of the surrounding houses heard it all, and the deputies Spent at least another hour until 1am looking all over with their flashlights. I went out and showed one of them the broken fence picket where some kid vaulted over, but wasn’t quite as athletic as the others. Texas track Coach Floreal doesn’t need to recruit him. Lol
    The host must’ve been near the bottom of his class if he didn’t know the proper way to run a kegger without attracting attention to ruin it.
    we didn’t get back to sleep until after 2am.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Ahhh the good 'ole days In today's world surprised nobody called out SWAT.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Yeah, the deputy I talked to was pretty amused about the whole situation, and laughed when I said the kid’s mommy & daddy aren’t going to be very pleased when they got home. Lol
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Neighbors behind us two doors down must be out of town because there was a really noisy kegger going on after 10:30 to midnight last night. Quite a ruckus when the Wilco sheriff’s deputies raided the place. Kids panicked and scattered like cockroaches, several of them climbing & vaulting over my back wood privacy fence and running through the side yards gates. Next door too.

I dunno who called it in, but most of the surrounding houses heard it all, and the deputies Spent at least another hour until 1am looking all over with their flashlights. I went out and showed one of them the broken fence picket where some kid vaulted over, but wasn’t quite as athletic as the others. Texas track Coach Floreal doesn’t need to recruit him. Lol
    The host must’ve been near the bottom of his class if he didn’t know the proper way to run a kegger without attracting attention to ruin it.
    we didn’t get back to sleep until after 2am.
    Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Ahhh the good 'ole days In today's world surprised nobody called out SWAT.
    Sad. But true.

My brother and I threw a kegger one weekend when mom was out of town. We had the keg iced down in the bath tub. The following day we noticed there was a very visible dirty trail on the carpet from the front door to the bathroom. So, we cleaned the carpet. Mom thought we were the best kids ever until her friend that was asked to keep an eye on us ratted us out.
    Like I said. Good times. (This was in the early 80’s)

Ain’t nothing like waking up at 4:30 in the morning with a fractured skull headache and a mouthful of wet shag carpet and realizing you can’t remember where you left your jeans and keys wondering why your hair is slicked back with cool whip………..KEGGER!
    Last edited by getsome; 06-24-2022 at 10:59 PM.

Aaah, youth.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

I attended my fair share of keggers while in high school, but I had sense enough to never host one at the house. There was no way I could ever get away with doing it as my mom was an expert at hiding little traps around the house that would let her know what had happened while my folks were gone.

So I guess it was a good thing having my oldest brother being the town pot head/dealer after all? He didn't have common sense and got caught more than once.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Ain’t nothing like waking up at 4:30 in the morning with a fractured skull headache and a mouthful of wet shag carpet and realizing you can’t remember where you left your jeans and keys wondering why your hair is slicked back with cool whip………..KEGGER!
    Until you find it's not cool whip...
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets