Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to me CM9

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Not sure if these guys do kydex holsters or not but if you want a very nice handmade leather IWB or OWB holster check out American Leathersmith holsters down in Round Rock Texas…..I have a belt holster for my PM9 and a nice paddle holster for my M&P 9 and both are as well made as the big name brand holsters I own and were half the price……Give um a look and give a very nice guy named Blue a call and he will help you out…….. www.americanleathersmith.com

That is a interesting Paddle holster they carry. Never seen one like it or one that is all leather. Kind of a unique design. I would love to see one in real time.

I don't know if they have anything you're interested in but take a look at Reign Tactical. Interesting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    That is a interesting Paddle holster they carry. Never seen one like it or one that is all leather. Kind of a unique design. I would love to see one in real time.
    I agree, that's a very interesting paddle holster and I'd also love to see one hands on. I'm totally sold on Garrett IWB holsters myself. I have 7 or 8 I think and they just work for me, the leather lining is just the cats backside.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

+1 on the Garretts. I have only one and even though it's kydex on the outside it works for three different that Sigs I have.

The paddle holster is probably the most comfortable design I’ve ever tried…..I just can’t do IWB and even though the paddle is OWB it’s easy to
    wear and depending on your situation like driving you can just slip it around your body from 4 o’clock to cross draw without removing your belt and it securely holds the gun close to the body…….I had never tried a paddle design before and didn’t know how well I would like it but it works great and is so convenient to put on and wear all day………If you have never tried a paddle holster it will be worth it to give one a try…….

Looks like you have a Pearce magazine baseplate there. I've put them on my CM9 magazines and can testify that they provide a noticeable improvement in how well I shoot the little gun, without impacting "concealment" in any significant way.
    Coupla other thoughts...
    I installed MagGuts +1 magazine spring kits in both of my 6 rd factory magazines. With one in the chamber...I'm carrying 8 in the gun, plus seven more in my pocket.
    NO issues with the MagGuts kits other than being a little difficult to install, especially the first one. The second one went much better.
    Function has been flawless.
    After purchasing several IWB holsters AND NOT LIKING ANY OF THEM, I finally gave up on IWB and went with a Don Hume OWB "JIT".
    Most important thing you can do now is get that CM9 out and shoot it...A LOT.

I also use the JIT holsters. Comfy, minimal, and give a good purchase on the firearm.