Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Southpaw PM9/CM9 holsters..........

Default Southpaw PM9/CM9 holsters..........

*The hybrid holster has been claimed. The kydex appendix holster is still available. *

I got these two holsters with the used CM9 that I just picked up. Unfortunately, I am right handed and have no use for these. Neither holster has any markings that would indicate a maker. One is a pretty standard appendix IWB style kydex and the other is a leather/kydex hybrid. The kydex shell on the hybrid is removable similar to Alien Gear, but the holes don't match Alien Gears. If you could figure out who made it, you may be able to get more shells and use it for a variety of firearms. Or if you're handy with a heat gun, you could even make your own shells for other guns. Because the members here are awesome! I will let these go for the awesome price of FREE.99!!! That's right folks, I am giving these away. I would like to help out two members, so I ask that you only claim one holster.

PLEASE POST IN THE OPEN FORUM which holster you would like to claim. That way everyone can see the time stamp and there is no confusion as I've seen on other forums.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DGladden; 06-27-2022 at 04:28 AM.

Top one, please.

Quote Originally Posted by IDisposable View Post
    Top one, please.
    You got it! PM me your address and I will get it in the mail at some point this week.

I'd like the lower, slim one, please.
    I'll PM my address.
    Pleased to hear about your receipt and appreciation of that nifty cm9. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    I'd like the lower, slim one, please.
    I'll PM my address.
    Pleased to hear about your receipt and appreciation of that nifty cm9. Thanks for posting.
    It's all yours. PM received and I will get it in the mail this weekend.