Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: July...with a bang!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    So an elderly Italian man living alone in New Jersey wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work, since the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:
    Dear Vincent,
    I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over.. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.
    Love, Papa
    A few days later he received a letter from his son.
    Dear Pop,
    Don’t dig up that garden. That’s where the bodies are buried.
    Love,
    Vinnie
    At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.
    Dear Pop,
    Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That’s the best I could do under the circumstances.
    Love you,
    I like that. For one time the government was productive.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I didn't think they had V6's back in those days. Straight 6's. My dad insisted I learn to drive on a stick and ours was a 3 on the tree. I had no issue except remembering to push in the clutch when I stopped.
    Didn't take long to learn how to side step the clutch when I went solo neither. Wish I had that 69 GMC now. Short bed, straight six.
    If I had a nice pair of legs or even ugly ones that worked I'd be driving a stick now.
    I had a ‘72 with a straight 6 and 3 on the tree. It sure needed a V8.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    [img][/img]
    Between 60 and 66 GMC was very different from Chevy in many ways and were known as a more heavy duty work truck and they offered many engine options not available on a Chevrolet and the V-6 motor was one…..It was known as the “Big Block” V-6 and was a 305 CI and made something like 175 HP which was pretty good in those days…….GMC even offered a monster V-12 engine for their heavy duty freight trucks before Diesel became standard for heavy transport and dump trucks……Today GMC and Chevy are built on the same line and the only difference is GMC costs more…….

Old trucks rule!!!

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Damn I really want that truck!
    Ditto! My buddy just got an old C10. I’d love one of those, an old Ford unibody or a Jimmy like in that pic. Wife said I can get one when I retire, but gotta off load some gats to help with the cost. That’s gonna be bitter sweet!

Found a video of one of those GMC V-12 702 CI motors…..Only 275 hp but 630 fp of torque….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtfPFLQMbUM

Neighbor down the street has a 66 Chevy I've hankered for forever. Just parked, hasn't moved in years. His wife said I could have it he wasn't so on board with that.
    Not sure how much it would take to get it road worthy, never been up close to it but looks great driving by. Sure be nice to cruise around in on nice days.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

getsome: Thanks for sharing! That’s a crazy hp to torque ratio!!!!
    Colonel: “His wife said I could have it he wasn't so on board with that.” Lol! Some thoughts ran through my mind.

[img] [/img]
    "Never pet a burning dog"

[img] [/img]
    "Never pet a burning dog"