Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop

Thread: Hidden in plain sight.

Default Hidden in plain sight.

Been kind of watching for the nonexistent small primers without the war profiteering price.

A friend of my wife's just bought a light weight 38 Smith and knowing that it's not gonna be fun to shoot I wanted to load some powder puff stuff for her to try at least for practice. She's small, petite, and like us elderly whatever PC descriptor you want to use.

So I was looking through my stuff hoping to find some strays I could at least load 50 or so.

Low and behold on a different shelf gosh durned if I didn't find 3000, count em, 3000 Winchester Small Pistol primers. Eureka!!!!!

I feel so damn rich......I better head to town and buy a lottery ticket. Figured out why I never win, guess you have to buy a ticket. Never bought one before.

It's a good day. And I knocked the rust off and loaded 50 38's to try out. Now if I could find some bullets for the 38. Got lots of 45 and lot's of small primer 45 cases. So we'll be ok......
    Last edited by Bawanna; 07-03-2022 at 08:43 PM.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

A good find indeed! Seeing yer workspace/man cave tells me there are probably more treasures to be found in there. A pair of grips, some screws/bushings are about the best lost treasures I’ve been surprised to find stowed away.