Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Borall Pocket Holsters

Default Borall Pocket Holsters

Another Borall Pocket holster. This one for my CW380-nice light weight slim design.

I liked the design concept but didn’t like how they don’t hold tight on the muzzle.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Another Borall Pocket holster. This one for my CW380-nice light weight slim design.

I like it. Trigger is protected which is the most important thing. Would be nice to cover the muzzle to help keep the pocket buggers out.

Nice looking pocket holster. Looks like it would conform to the pocket well.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I liked the design concept but didn’t like how they don’t hold tight on the muzzle.
    They provide a very slim fit, light weight and no bulk along with quick release. They were not designed to hold the muzzle tight on purpose IMO, actually that is one reason why I like them.
    Last edited by King Rat; 07-29-2022 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    They provide a very slim fit, light weight and no bulk along with quick release. They were not designed to hold the muzzle tight on purpose IMO, actually that is one reason why I like them.
    That design might be purposeful but it’s not for me. If a kydex holster doesn’t stay tight on the gun it gets tossed in the trash.

Being a full time sitter I carry nothing in my pockets and was never a pocket holster guy myself but there are those that are big fans of that form. Guess if it works for you, it's fine and dandy.
    Course one needs big pockets for a 1911 so guess it wouldn't work no now.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    That design might be purposeful but it’s not for me. If a kydex holster doesn’t stay tight on the gun it gets tossed in the trash.
    They stay very tight in my pants pockets. My pockets are not big enough for one move around in the first place. Mostly jean's. And no matter what, I want a fast draw and these do it. Personally these are the only thing made out of kydex that I would put in my pocket. Regular kydex pocket holsters are bulky, slow and uncomfortable.

And no problem to wear one in a slim, light weight leather holster if you do not like plastic. No big deal. I do it all the time.

However I hear ya. If you do not like them that is fine. I guess that is one reason they have many holster designs. Thank you though for your reply.

These Galco leather belt holsters are very thin, very light weight leather holsters.

The Galcos look nice!