Xssights   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: August absurdities

Quote Originally Posted by kenemoore View Post
    Been to New Bern many times, often had work near by. Would go out top sail island (before the pier was destroyed) and go fishing.
    It's where Pepsi Cola was formulated, invented, discovered...whatever

Getsome: Good to know. For a minute there I thought you were just posting up a funny. Sounds like that wasn’t so funny on your end. Here’s to hoping the new one’s last you as long as the old one’s did!
    8287A5C7-3D10-4775-B03A-6E4BE7E2E4C7.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Don’t feel bad. I’ve Been there and did that all, fortunately I did see the plug by accident when I replaced the disposal which made me look at the instructions though so i only took the under sink dive once. We Replaced our GE with a Bosch when we remodeled the kitchen. Not because there was anything wrong with the GE but wife said it was too loud and the white dishwasher was turning yellow. Well I could have just not looked at it and turned up the tv to be happy, but that wouldn’t do for her. I protested but then she brought up how much I spent on guns so needless to say I lost. I agree it is a lot quieter (the dishwasher that is, not the wife.)

By the way, you still driving that bucket truck?

Wives can’t shut up and run quietly, design flaw from the manufacturer I suppose…….I gave up the bucket truck when an inside central office job in downtown Atlanta came open and every now and again it seems odd to be inside and see the same place everyday but I’m getting used to A/C and not having to deal with crazy drivers and working in the badlands of SE Atlanta where daily gunfire is considered a natural normal thing……

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    Getsome: Good to know. For a minute there I thought you were just posting up a funny. Sounds like that wasn’t so funny on your end. Here’s to hoping the new one’s last you as long as the old one’s did!
    8287A5C7-3D10-4775-B03A-6E4BE7E2E4C7.jpeg
    Thanks Bird but unfortunately it really happened because I was lazy and in a hurry but it did work in my favor somewhat because now if something plumbing related needs doing the boss refuses to let me anywhere near it and calls the plumber…..I act like it hurts my feelings until I’m out of her sight and give a big ole YES arm pump……..Should have thought of this a long time ago!

Lol! I know whatchya mean. I have a few things I’m not allowed to do, given past outcomes, so I get to avoid them. I’m not allowed to mess with the washing machine. Turns out some chemicals work good for certain colored clothing, some not so much. Also turns out that some clothes shouldn’t be stuck into a dryer. I really do miss doing laundry though! (sarc)

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Wives can’t shut up and run quietly, design flaw from the manufacturer I suppose…….I gave up the bucket truck when an inside central office job in downtown Atlanta came open and every now and again it seems odd to be inside and see the same place everyday but I’m getting used to A/C and not having to deal with crazy drivers and working in the badlands of SE Atlanta where daily gunfire is considered a natural normal thing……
    Did you end up in the Biggest CO downtown? Isn’t that the Courtland CO? I was a CO tech from 1995 to 2000, took a CO managers job from 2000 to 2014, then a CO Engineering job from 2014 till I got mad and retired in 2021 last year. When they told me I had to get the jab, then support their “PRIDE” and BLM agenda, I told them no thanks, I’m retiring. Glad I did too. I miss payday but that’s about all. They can keep everything else.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

…….
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling