Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FMK Firearms

Default FMK Firearms

I didn’t know these existed till today. My quest for the ideal 9mm has been frustrating, as I don’t like striker fired triggers, and all the DAO or DA/SA 9mm guns are large discontinued models with notable exceptions like the Beretta 92. I love revolver and Kahr triggers, so here I am.

FMK makes guns in Kalifornia, so they’re American made on a technicality, LOL. Their only handgun comes with either a striker or a 7# DAO trigger. And they’re affordable enough to gamble on one. They’re supposedly Glock 19 clones, but with better ergonomics.

Anyone hear good, bad, indifferent about them?

https://fmkfirearms.com/
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

No first hand experience, but I have not heard good things. With firearms you generally get what you pay for. I am guessing your quest for the ideal 9mm does not end with a $250 gun.

have you tried a HK with lem trigger?

Not the LEM, but I do like HKs and have been tempted many times.

My HK P2SK is going to the crematory with me. I'd purchase another one in a minute. I wouldn't mind a P30SK or maybe a VP model, but they only come in 9mm. (the P30 compact) HK offers many trigger options. My P2SK is a V3 trigger, DA/SA, decocker button out of the way on the butt end. Ambi slide release and Ambi mag release. I have mine set up with .45 model oversize mag release and Big Dot sights. It has some take up, and then a "wall". Single action is light with a short reset, and they have a HAMMER. They can be pricey but from what I see out there, not that much more than other manufacturers. I'd like to own a USP model, but they are a bit thick in the grip dept. for me. I have smaller hands with long fingers and the compact models fit well. The P30 has one of the nicest grip feels I've experienced. Nice pieces of machinery they are....................
    Last edited by berettabone; 08-15-2022 at 08:05 AM.

My P30SK has become my goto carry as often as not.

I’d like to try the LEM trigger. My P30 and P30SK both have the V3 trigger also.

I need to find a nice THIN holster for the SK. Maybe I’ll look around today.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

For my SK, I use either a OWB kydex, or a Yaqui style slide holster. I like minimal with lots of purchase. I like DA/SA the best, but that V1 Lite Lem trigger is very nice.

FIST makes a very thin kydex holster, not sure if they make for your model. I'd check out Garrett myself. I love that leather lining. Kydex is like washing your car with a wire brush.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Bad reviews online about FMK, sounds worse than Taurus. Or some models of Kahr...

I could just get a Glock 19. But I feel all slimy just writing that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Bad reviews online about FMK, sounds worse than Taurus. Or some models of Kahr...

I could just get a Glock 19. But I feel all slimy just writing that.
    Get you a used gen 3, grind off the finger grooves, stipple the grip, and get about 10 mags and get a case of 9mm to burn through. That’s what I did a few years ago and it shoots pretty good, and I don’t worry if something happens to it.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/