CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Springfield Hellcat Pro

My brother has a Hellcat Pro that is his EDC. That being said, I haven't shot it. When we get together we usually trade guns to shoot, just haven't had that opportunity lately.

As an RSO in the past year I fhave only seen a handful of Hellcats as opposed to dozens of P365's. I shot one side by side with my carry P365/short flat mag which is what I carry.
    The Hellcat did have more recoil than my Sig. I liked the Hellcat U shaped rear sight but beyond that I would go with the Sig. if for no other reason than the ability to pull the firing module out and drop it into a whole different frame with a option of different slides.
    In my opinion, the Sig design is pure genius.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Was any the Hellcat the PRO Edition? 15 round grip? I heard they shoot better with virtually no felt recoil. I do like Sigs. I am also thinking a P365 X version, short slide longer grip model.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Was any the Hellcat the PRO Edition? 15 round grip? I heard they shoot better with virtually no felt recoil. I do like Sigs. I am also thinking a P365 X version, short slide longer grip model.
    If you like the p365 and like to mix and match, if one has the original P365 and the P365XL, the slides can be swapped with the frames to basically configure 4 different guns, to include long frame with short slide, and short frame with long slide. Makes some interesting options.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I don't want the long slide version. The long grip would be okay. I like to carry at about 1 or 2 o'clock while driving and the long slides dig into leg. Carrying at 3 or higher and to hard of access with seat belt in the way. So short slide and 15 rounds [or 12] sounds good in light package. I don't have a 365 now....had one till daughter saw it.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

With all the mix and match options available in the P365 lineup, I see no reason to look further for a carry gun.
    "Never pet a burning dog"