*Scandium Alloy frame

*Factory box with accessories

*Night sights

*One Shooting Star 8 round mag with bumper pad

*One Chip McCormick 8 round mag with bumper pad

*Factory Rosewood grips

*A very nice set of VZ grips

*Front strap only Pearce grip.

I'm the second owner and I haven't fired it. The previous owner said it was only used at the range and never holstered.

Buyer must state "I'll take it" followed up with a PM. USPS MO, PayPal +4%, or personal checks from veteran forum members are all accepted.

It will ship with insurance from my FFL in SW Ohio to your FFL. Not sure exactly how to price this as I don't see very many of these for sale used.

Asking $1,100 + $35 shipping, or trade for a nice, 16" round-barreled 357 lever carbine, preferably a Henry side gate.

That would make a damn good carry piece for someone. I do not care for the fish scale serrations on the slide, but I do like checkered front straps.
    If I did not already have a Dan Wesson Valkyrie, I would be a likely customer. Good Luck with your sale.
    NRA Benefactor

First thing in the morning and you hit me with this? I've been looking at exactly these. Wish my piggy bank was just a bit more flush, I'd be all over this with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.
    My son has one and I've been trying to talk him out of it for years. Timing is just a bit off.
    I have a Dan Wesson but I still want this. I'll be frantically looking for loot.

This will get scooped up pretty quickly I fear. Good for you though.

Good thinking on the Henry, I have a couple and they make a heck of a nice rifle. Mine are a 22 for the wife, slickest 22 lever gun I ever held, and mine is a 45/70 sidegate. Been looking for a 357 or a 44 to fill the gap myself.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    First thing in the morning and you hit me with this? I've been looking at exactly these. Wish my piggy bank was just a bit more flush, I'd be all over this with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.
    My son has one and I've been trying to talk him out of it for years. Timing is just a bit off.
    I have a Dan Wesson but I still want this. I'll be frantically looking for loot.

This will get scooped up pretty quickly I fear. Good for you though.

Good thinking on the Henry, I have a couple and they make a heck of a nice rifle. Mine are a 22 for the wife, slickest 22 lever gun I ever held, and mine is a 45/70 sidegate. Been looking for a 357 or a 44 to fill the gap myself.
    Thank you sir! I do my best to be a good enabler!
    If you think you have something for even a partial trade plus cash let me know.

And yes about the Henry's! I've fired most of the other brands, both newer production and vintage, and the Henry's are still my favorite. I used to call the owner of Henry every 6 months and beg him to make a round barrel, 16-in carbine. He laughed at me every time I called but said keep calling back! And then several States passed the hunting laws with straight wall cartridges and now we've seen the progression over the past couple years to what he offers now.

I bought their standard 22 carbine back in the early 2000s had a second stock cut to the youth length, and used it to teach all of my kids how to shoot guns and rifles in particular. I've used it as my primary rifle teaching non-shooters gun safety and rifle shooting as well and it's amazing how everybody loves a good cowboy gun! My two youngest have argued for years on who would get the 22 someday. I took care of the argument by giving it to my youngest son on his 21st birthday.

I can retire from LE in mid January 2023, and their side-gate Big Boy 357 is my grail gun. The wife will have it engraved with career dates and so forth.

PM sent

Was ready to claim it yesterday, but it's not on the CA DOJ approved handguns roster

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    Was ready to claim it yesterday, but it's not on the CA DOJ approved handguns roster
    Sorry to hear that! Really hate hearing about how some states totally ignore 2A and decide to go ahead and infringe anyways. Clown world stuff that seems to be the norm these days!

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    So sorry brother.

Quote Originally Posted by birdsthaword View Post
    pm sent
    noooooooooo!!!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    noooooooooo!!!
    No worries Colonel… I made an offer, but it has not been accepted. Still fair game!