Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47

Thread: Smith and Wesson 1911SC E Series 4.25

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Twin Cities MN.
    Posts
    5,013

    Default

    I am STILL KICKING MYSELF for selling mine a while back....I need a money tree.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wet & Wild Pacific NW
    Posts
    31,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    No worries Colonel… I made an offer, but it has not been accepted. Still fair game!
    It's ok, I let my emotions overwhelm me a tad. OK I was on the floor in a fatal position sucking my thumb but I'll be ok, really I will. If you need to sweeten your offer I can help a little, just don't have near enough loot for the package.
    Tryin to think of trade offers but I'm just no good at parting with guns.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

    RIP Muggsy & TMan

    "If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Central Floriduh
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Dang Jeep, that was a puuuuurty one ya let go!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Central Floriduh
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    It's ok, I let my emotions overwhelm me a tad. OK I was on the floor in a fatal position sucking my thumb but I'll be ok, really I will. If you need to sweeten your offer I can help a little, just don't have near enough loot for the package.
    Tryin to think of trade offers but I'm just no good at parting with guns.
    Lol! I'm in the same shoes. I offered close to the ask, but have nothing to part with to go 100% of the ask. Hoping he will accept! Wife is allowing this one as a 50th b-day gift. Awesome wife!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wet & Wild Pacific NW
    Posts
    31,505

    Default

    I was 50 once...........heavy sigh................................

    I was just looking to see if any of my kids left a piggy bank behind when they moved out years ago. So far coming up goose egg.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

    RIP Muggsy & TMan

    "If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Central Floriduh
    Posts
    1,560

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I was 50 once...........heavy sigh................................

    I was just looking to see if any of my kids left a piggy bank behind when they moved out years ago. So far coming up goose egg.
    Lol! Or, at your wise OLD age, you found that piggy already years ago & done spent it, but forgot!
    Just noticed your kind offer to help a bit. Thank you sir! Just send a bunch of $. I’m sure it’ll go to good use. Wine, ammo…
    Last edited by BirdsThaWord; 09-23-2022 at 03:48 PM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    No worries Colonel… I made an offer, but it has not been accepted. Still fair game!
    Birds, it's yours sir. I'm a sucker for important dates like retirements and birthdays, and I remember how special my better half made my 50th!
    PM me and we'll finish the fine details.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Central Floriduh
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iWander View Post
    Birds, it's yours sir. I'm a sucker for important dates like retirements and birthdays, and I remember how special my better half made my 50th!
    PM me and we'll finish the fine details.
    Yaaaaay! Thank you sir! PM you in a minute.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,355

    Default

    Hey Congrats Bird. That's a very fine looking gun!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wet & Wild Pacific NW
    Posts
    31,505

    Default

    Well now I feel happy for Bird and sad for iwander. Sad you gave up such a fine gun and happy at least one of us got it even though it weren't me. Ok, now I'm sad again. ****.


    .................................................. ......
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

    RIP Muggsy & TMan

    "If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new