Thread: Outlandish october

Cool Nine is Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    How’s about this one?
    That's better - LOL!
    I did recently pick up 500 rounds of this -

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    How’s about this one?
    Never tried Norma before. Seems we don't see it much around these parts, but it must be there, must not be looking hard enough. Does it leave a pretty good mark?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Knew a girl in high school named Norma. Nice girl

Academy was selling Norma .22LR and it’s good stuff but very waxy on the lead bullets.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

In the news today, 6 former Colton High School football players who were on the team 20 years ago came together to file a civil lawsuit against the Colton California School District because they claim their former team trainer, Tiffany Gordon sexually abused them in the locker room, showers and even on the team bus on the way to Friday night games……I have to wonder why they waited so long to file their lawsuit but what I really find disgusting about this story and makes me totally sick to my stomach is where the hell were all the young smoking hot female trainers at way back when I played high school football???

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    In the news today, 6 former Colton High School football players who were on the team 20 years ago came together to file a civil lawsuit against the Colton California School District because they claim their former team trainer, Tiffany Gordon sexually abused them in the locker room, showers and even on the team bus on the way to Friday night games……I have to wonder why they waited so long to file their lawsuit but what I really find disgusting about this story and makes me totally sick to my stomach is where the hell were all the young smoking hot female trainers at way back when I played high school football???
    I did have a smoking hot brunette 22/23 year old English teacher in high school.
    Sadly she really wanted to be a legit teacher.
    And seemed to have a difficult time with the attention she received.
    Maybe Kindergarten would have been a better choice...

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    I did have a smoking hot brunette 22/23 year old English teacher in high school.
    Sadly she really wanted to be a legit teacher.
    And seemed to have a difficult time with the attention she received.
    Maybe Kindergarten would have been a better choice...
    I don't know about that. When I was in the 2nd grade, I fell head over heels for the 3rd grade teacher. Only time I couldn't wait for summer to get over with as I had planned out how I would wine and dine and propose before the end of the first day of school. I was crushed to find she not only changed her last name over the summer, but her first name, too. She went from Ms. Ewald to Mrs. Somethingorother. I was crushed the entire year.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
    I don't know about that. When I was in the 2nd grade, I fell head over heels for the 3rd grade teacher. Only time I couldn't wait for summer to get over with as I had planned out how I would wine and dine and propose before the end of the first day of school. I was crushed to find she not only changed her last name over the summer, but her first name, too. She went from Ms. Ewald to Mrs. Somethingorother. I was crushed the entire year.
    I guess that’s better than finding out she changed her name to Bill…….