CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Outlandish october

I took a big bumble bee in the chest riding my motorcycle at 60+. That near ripped me off the bike and didn't feel none too good neither.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Spotted at today’s F1 Grand Prix race in Austin.
    Buford looks just like him….
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I had a 68 RS long out of High School. High School I had a 66 Mustang.
    Mine was a 67 Super Sport, Muncie 4SP, Positraction, Glasspacks, Gabriel HiJackers and US Slot Mags.
    My Drivers License lasted about 7 months (Ending in a 90 day suspension)
    Got a couple of duplicate licenses (before suspension), sold the Camaro and bought a 1960 Ford F100.
    There's a much funnier ending to this story of which you will not get to hear...

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I took a June bug to the cheek at 70 mph. Split me open like an over ripe melon. On the same day, a pheasant flew out of a culvert and hit a friend square in the side of the head. Never saw anyone go horizontal and still stay on the bike.

My worst on the bike was hitting a 6x6 square on at 60 mph. It fell off a trailer 3 vehicles ahead and the car in front of me straddled it because it was only like 3 foot long. Because of car I did not see it until I hit it. LUCKILY I had both hands on the bars with a firm grip because of all the traffic. I hit and went right over it with no issues to me or bike. If I would not of had both hands on it would of most likely been a disaster
    "Life Member NRA"

Two times.
    1. A buddy in the Navy, had a wasp fly down inside his jacket while riding his KZ-900. The wasp stung/distracted him so bad, he ran off the road into a barbed wire fence. He was one hurting unit.
    2. In high school, a friend had a Honda 350 he rode up and down the country road he lived on, too young to have a license, around 14 or so. While going around 60 mph, a dog ran out in front of him, he t-boned it. He flew over the handle bars and broke both arms between the elbow and wrist. Major road rash. Had scars that looked like melted wax on both arms. They put him in an upper body cast, with bars running from his elbows to his chest. We all gave him a ration of Sh*t about his mom having to wipe his butt.
    NRA Benefactor

Here's a photo of my kitty:
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    My worst on the bike was hitting a 6x6 square on at 60 mph. It fell off a trailer 3 vehicles ahead and the car in front of me straddled it because it was only like 3 foot long. Because of car I did not see it until I hit it. LUCKILY I had both hands on the bars with a firm grip because of all the traffic. I hit and went right over it with no issues to me or bike. If I would not of had both hands on it would of most likely been a disaster
    Still have that Triumph Jeepster?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Sold the Triumph. I really liked it but total lack of any dealer network support if taking a trip anywhere.
    "Life Member NRA"