Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop

Thread: Other holsters that fit a TP9 / CT9 / ST9 ?

Default Other holsters that fit a TP9 / CT9 / ST9 ?

Someone in the group about Kahr T9 pistols said you could use a 1911 holster for it.

Would that also work for a TP9? CT9? ST9?

Would that be only leather holsters or kydex holsters, too?

Quote Originally Posted by fsilber View Post
    Someone in the group about Kahr T9 pistols said you could use a 1911 holster for it.

Would that also work for a TP9? CT9? ST9?

Would that be only leather holsters or kydex holsters, too?
    I don't know but suspect that a typical kydex holster isn't going to fit well, since they tend to be more finely fitted to the model. I don't have or want any kydex 1911 holster to try. What I do know is that the K9 or P9 will fit into the Milt Sparks, Kramer, and Galco leather holsters I have for 1911 (with barrel length to spare, of course). It's a slightly loose fit. OTOH, the HiPower fits almost perfectly into my Kahr leather holsters from Sparks, and DeSantis, so I think the opposite would also work in a pinch. I don't have any of the T series, but I don't see any reason why it would be different for them.

When I bought my T9, the only folks that said they could make a holster was: https://kirkpatrickleather.com/

I bought a custom pancake from them. I called and spoke with the owner, she said they had a network of about 4-5 leather holster makers that shared molds, and someone in the network had a mold.
    Since T9's are such low volume, most holster makers do not have a mold for them.
    NRA Benefactor

Last edited by hardluk1; 10-11-2023 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Dead thread like this forum in general

I just went to my room to verify and put my T9 into my 1911 holster that I wear all the time. It fits like it was made for it. I use a Garrett Silent Thunder IWB which is a leather lined kydex rig. I'm very fond of them and have one for any guns I carry. I think about 6. Stays open without fail to reholster, adjustable cant and very comfortable. I never was a IWB guy but I've learned to like it and do so pretty much everyday all day long without fail.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."