Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: December Delights

I think I was running with you bird and dao in my teens. By 20 though I changed course. Probably good as a lot of my running buddies ain’t around any more.

Maybe this has residual effects though and that’s why we’re still posting in the December thread….
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I think I was running with you bird and dao in my teens. By 20 though I changed course. Probably good as a lot of my running buddies ain’t around any more.

Maybe this has residual effects though and that’s why we’re still posting in the December thread….
    You may be correct sir! Oh, wait! It aint December anymore?
    Yeah, good thing you and I both saw the errors of our ways. There are 2 in that crowd of fellas I was with who are longer around and 2 who are always in jail or prison. Sad!
    Last edited by BirdsThaWord; 01-12-2023 at 09:36 PM.

I've seen the plankton light up many times. Not on the beach but in the open ocean. After sailing thousands of miles over 15 years onboard 5 ships while I was in the Navy, the novelty wore off. It was pretty amazing, though. And no drugs were involved.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
    I've seen the plankton light up many times. Not on the beach but in the open ocean. After sailing thousands of miles over 15 years onboard 5 ships while I was in the Navy, the novelty wore off. It was pretty amazing, though. And no drugs were involved.
    I saw that many times too, on the fantail of the carriers I was on, at night, usually smoking a cigarette. I read once that in a total blackout situation, a few pilots were able to find their way back to the flight deck using the green glow trail that was coming off of the back of the carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    You may be correct sir! Oh, wait! It aint December anymore?
    Yeah, good thing you and I both saw the errors of our ways. There are 2 in that crowd of fellas I was with who are longer around and 2 who are always in jail or prison. Sad!
    Yeppers, we've all lost former running buddies and acquaintances over the years. "There but for the grace of God go I". Makes me wonder sometimes, ok most all the time, why them and not me?

I'd love to sail on a carrier, with or without plankton off the stern.

70 years ago I & my family did a driving vacation around Puerto Rico. One overnight stay in Lajas on the south side of the island we went to nearby Phosphorescent Bay (a “bio bay”) for an evening ride in a glass bottom tour boat. It was fascinating to see all the fish swimming around making light trails.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I remember many took the trip and never came back.................................

My college roommate dropped acid in the 80s, and he'd sit - goofily smiling - in front of the Apple IIc monitor gently moving the mouse, watching the imaginary tracers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_uttnBPLrY A very funny man, RIP……..WARNING for language

Richard Pryor was really an entertaining guy until he crossed the big pond and supposedly found his roots

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!