Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody handle the Sig P365 . Tell me about it .

Default Anybody handle the Sig P365 . Tell me about it .

I just saw on Sigforum a compassion between the Sig P365, Glock 43, and Kahr PM9. Great photos from all angles and interestingly enough the P365 and the PM9 look to be VERY similar sized in every photo. Dang, this thing is really calling me.

Go here

P365SAS on my hip as we speak. Handles really nice, double stack is not much thicker than the Kahr CW40 it displaced, trigger is easy to get used to. Still carry the Kahr once in a while, but the P365 gets the nod. 10+1 with a 12 round magazine in reserve seems a little better than the CW40 (6+1 with a 7 round reload). It took me a while to warm up to a 9mm though.

My daughter got my p365..I bought a Springfield Hellcat Pro which holds 16 rounds and about the same size. You can't go wrong with the 365.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Opinions will vary but my 365 relegated my Kahr 9mm pistols (CM9 and P9) to the safe and then to the sell pile.

For me, the 365 carries as easy as the CM9 and I’m a much better shot with it.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

First time out with my 365 I didn't care for it much. Several months later had it out again and I got along fine with it. Plenty accurate, pleasant to shoot, fits hand well. Not sure why the bad feeling first time other than it was just a bad day at the range. For some reason I can't finger out I don't prefer carrying it over my 1911's. Doesn't seem as stable on the hip or maybe the bullets are just too small.
    Like my PM45, I often times carry it in my ankle holster but I don't go out much these days so don't often use the ankle rig. The belt rig is always there anytime I'm wearing a belt.
    Now I gotta check out a Hellcat Pro....have to keep up with Jeepster ya know.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Problem with the Hellcat Colonel is finding 10rd mags

I have cousins in Missouri, friends in Idaho. The problem is Inslee and Ferguson.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I have owned two since they first came out and since, also have one in 380 with a dot Larger than a PM9 but I find it much easier to shoot. Mine has become my primary carry for years. It's a friggin Lego gun and there are options that allow you to make it any size you want just by pushing one pin and moving the Firing Control Unit into a different grip frame. The design and options for this gun is pure genius. The only model I would be wary of is the smooth slide SAS version which is hard for all but point shooters to master. Great in concept, poor in shootability.

Shooting side by side, I find the Hellcat to have more felt recoil than the P365 but I do like the U shaped sights of the hellcat better. As for round count, Sig offers mags that interchange somewhere up to 17 rounds. I only carry the flat ten rounders as they conceal better and I believe if I need more than eleven rounds, I should have brought a friend.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Cool Ruger LC9s Pro

Just handled one at the gun shop.
    Super narrow grip for the capacity.
    Feels much like my Ruger LC9s Pro.
    But I really love my Ruger and I shoot it well so...

I like it so much I've got two!
    The black one has TFX Pro Hybrid Tritium Fiber Optic Sights