Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK9 Sold For $201?!!

Default MK9 Sold For $201?!!

I knew I should've bid on it!!

Did it sell or did it not meet reserve and the auction time ended? Walk into almost any gun shop and find a sales person aged between 21 and 35 and ask about a Kahr firearm. You will most probably get the deer in the head lights look. Some shops will not take Kahrs on trade or big time low ball offers.

Says it sold. Usually when that happens the buy it now price disappears. I seriously doubt it sold for $201. Heck I had that much, I could have bought it. That never happens.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I messaged the seller. He said it sold and, "We have more than one units of these in stock."
    Same pics though

Has to be some sort of scam. That just doesn't compute. If you get one, get me one too. I need an MK for a model.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Not a scam, fairly large seller in St. Mary’s, PA.
    Need to consider mileage and wear on pistol, price reflects it.
    They have another one,
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/968744516
    Here’s opportunity.

The pics are of the same gun. Gunbroker accounts are being hacked very regularly. Buyer beware!

Good deals can be found.

I watched this for 4 months. It didn’t sell for 9 months, and the LGS received it from a “sister store” because it didn’t sell, and marked it down to $399. I passed on it for 4+ trips to go shoot. Then, I showed up and it had been marked down to $349.99.

I offered $299 and they said, “Sure. We can do that. Why don’t you think about it tonight and if you still want it in the morning, come back and buy it?”

I bought it.

It looks like this, now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wlfman13 View Post
    Good deals can be found.

I watched this for 4 months. It didn’t sell for 9 months, and the LGS received it from a “sister store” because it didn’t sell, and marked it down to $399. I passed on it for 4+ trips to go shoot. Then, I showed up and it had been marked down to $349.99.

I offered $299 and they said, “Sure. We can do that. Why don’t you think about it tonight and if you still want it in the morning, come back and buy it?”

I bought it.

It looks like this, now.
    Love it! Patience is a virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Wlfman13 View Post
    Good deals can be found.

I bought it.

It looks like this, now.
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!