CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahr firearms group newest offering

Default Kahr firearms group newest offering

I guess this is why we have seen little to no innovation with the Kahr line itself. Justin Moon apparently is focused on the colorizing of the other lines.

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Shot Show is underway. Kahr does have a booth, but…
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

I saw in interview with one of the exhibitors at shot yesterday. He said something to the effect that if you're not innovating you're going backwards, because all the big players are innovating. I'm paraphrasing a bit but that's the gist of it. Methinks that Justin's heart is just not into this aspect of the industry any longer. Perhaps those calendar lovelies are taking up all of his time?

Forgot about the posters. I have 3 that coworkers who usually went to SHOT got for me. All 3 were autographed. Mr. Moons wife is one that still holds a place of honor in thy man cave. She was reluctant to sign at first but they said it was for bawanna and she signed and went behind the curtain and brought back a back of trinkets, pins, stickers etc. No idea why bawanna would mean anything to her but no matter, I got the signed poster.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well that’s pretty dang cool! Maybe they/she are lurking here and see how much input & value you add!!!

That's cool Colonel. Wasnt' she one of the poster/calendar girls at one time?

That's the poster still hanging up that she signed. The Thin is in year. Still have the others but I just don't have hardly any wall space. Need a bigger room.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Even Hi Point has a "new" pistol design, or redesign. And it's every bit as hideous as the old one.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

So, Justin has released a Trump P9 or TP9 at Shot Show. It's called the MAGA Edition. Didn't see anything different about it other than "Donald J Trump" and MAGA printed on one side of the slide, and the Presidential Seal on the other side. If that's all that they were interested in doing I'm not sure why they even bothered to have a booth. Perhaps there was more?

Yankee Marshall said I don't know why they didn't do a Biden Edition. It would look real nice, at first, and then blow up in your face when you tried to use it. Go Brandon.