Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new

Thread: Alabama Holsters-total precision

Default Alabama Holsters-total precision

I typically do not care for Kydex Holsters. But after the Purchase of the OWB holster for my GX4, I have to say I am totally Impressed but the Quality, and the most Precise fit and the fact that it rides so very tight against the body. I also just received one for my New Beretta APX1 carry.
    I will be ordering more for other pistols to include IWB. These hosters are not full of all kinds of adjustments, but KISS and precise both in finish and carry.

https://alabamaholster.com/product-c...band-holsters/

I never cared much for Kydex either. I bought a Cook's and can say the same for his work. JFYI, check out Reign Tactical. Probably not your cup of tea, but interesting to look at. Some wild combos. No affiliation. I do believe that Kydex works out better with smaller versus larger firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    I never cared much for Kydex either. I bought a Cook's and can say the same for his work. JFYI, check out Reign Tactical. Probably not your cup of tea, but interesting to look at. Some wild combos. No affiliation. I do believe that Kydex works out better with smaller versus larger firearms.
    Every Carry Gun IMO should have a good leather Holster. I have settled in the firearm I will carry for EDC in a Micro 9mm OWB and will spend some time doing research. It should be the last firearm I carry. (til death do us Part)

Ps and FYI the link you provided is apparently out of business.

Reign Tactical Permanently closed

5.01 Google review

Corporate office

I'm sure glad I didn't make a purchase although I would have liked to. Made some really nice-looking stuff. They've apparently ticked off a lot of people. Shame.

Default Kydex Leather Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Every Carry Gun IMO should have a good leather Holster. I have settled in the firearm I will carry for EDC in a Micro 9mm OWB and will spend some time doing research. It should be the last firearm I carry. (til death do us Part)

Ps and FYI the link you provided is apparently out of business.

Reign Tactical Permanently closed

5.01 Google review

Corporate office
    I hear you on leather holsters.
    I have several of these Kydex/Leather hybrids:
    MDJ Store | eBay Stores
    check them out.
    jmo,
    I apologize if my post contains the same or similar information as someone who has posted before me.