Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: P380 Wanted

Default P380 Wanted

I've got that urge again...looking to grab a P380 for light carry days. They seem to be hard to find around these parts, so hoping someone here has a safe queen that they no longer need.

I know from experience that those little guns can be finicky....so please please please no lemons!!

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    I've got that urge again...looking to grab a P380 for light carry days. They seem to be hard to find around these parts, so hoping someone here has a safe queen that they no longer need.

I know from experience that those little guns can be finicky....so please please please no lemons!!
    Yep, with my county relaxing its ccw policy I've been keeping an eye on gunbroker for a p380, but I'm patient. I speculate that Kahr's forthcoming model upgrades might lower their resale value as owners dump their unused or unwanted Kahrs. Bummer about the ones I already own but I'm hoping it'll be easier to find a p380 in the near future.

Do we have any idea what the model upgrades may be, or when they are expected to hit the market?

I don't think any tweaks would change my mind about wanting an older P380, but if shiny new objects make the used market better for buyers, I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    Do we have any idea what the model upgrades may be, or when they are expected to hit the market?

I don't think any tweaks would change my mind about wanting an older P380, but if shiny new objects make the used market better for buyers, I'm all for it.
    Haven't heard any rumors about P380 changes, but even - or especially - if the capacity increased I'd probably still prefer the current model.

Yeah, same. 6+1 (or 7+1 with Magguts) is plenty for me.

PM sent

Replied.....

Still on the hunt!! Can anyone shake one loose?

Was at Adventure Outdoors 2500 S. Cobb Dr. Smyrna Ga. 770-333-9880 recently to shop for a Sig for my son and they had a few P380’s in the case along with several other caliber Kahr’s and I got my hands on a PM45 that I wanted real bad but had to leave it with them at $689.00 but it sure felt nice….Give them a call, nice folks

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Was at Adventure Outdoors 2500 S. Cobb Dr. Smyrna Ga. 770-333-9880 recently to shop for a Sig for my son and they had a few P380’s in the case along with several other caliber Kahr’s and I got my hands on a PM45 that I wanted real bad but had to leave it with them at $689.00 but it sure felt nice….Give them a call, nice folks
    Thanks for the heads up.