Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Me.................

Default HK Trigger and Configuration Variants

Here's some info that might help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I wish I could get a HK V3 the size and weight as the Sig P365XL.

I have the 365XL and I like you prefer the curved trigger on the regular 365 much more. I did add the manual safety to the 365 and do like it that way. Might add the curved trigger to the XL one day.
    The P30SK is close to the same size, 3 oz. heavier. The VP9SK about the same. I like HK's control setups and prefer paddle mag releases. The V3 trigger has a light smooth take up, a wall, boom, short reset. Single action, a wind will make it go. My P2K is at about 27 ozs. in .40. Same weight as my Ruger SP101 in comparison. I like the decocker position in the back of the firearm, not on the side. Also like their long slide release levers. I have mine set up with oversize mag releases from an HK45 and XS Big Dots. Many trigger options, safeties, grip backstraps. It's a colder weather firearm for me although I do carry it in my small rotation. I've got a Beretta APX compact on the way. It will be my new going to the mailbox gun. Sigs are nice guns, but I always tell people to check out HK. Not the cheapest, that's for sure, I did really like the feel of the Sig XL. I don't like purchasing a firearm and having to put more denaro into it, unless it's for sights. If it isn't what I like from the factory, I won't buy it. They cost enough as it is. Beretta/HK fan boy? Maybe............................................. ............

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Didn't know they came with flat triggers. I swapped mine out to try a flat trigger and I'm happy with it. It's not difficult but not sure easy is the right word either. It's kind of a sequence. I should take mine apart again before I forget it all.
    Easy may be too strong a word but the video I posted shows a couple of shortcuts that make it easier than it would otherwise be.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.