CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: H&K steps in it

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Y’all see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bpTflJ6yUw

I love my Miller beer but I just can’t figure this commercial out…………I probably should drink more, that may be
    the answer because I’m very confused about everything right now
    The whole country is going to hell I tell you, literally.

I think it was last year that a lady H.R. manager at the USA Hyundai Motor’s plant decided on her own to issue a Memo to start a woke something or other, and she was gone in about 60 seconds. Hyundai is now facing a discrimination suit in court. Good for them for standing up for what they believe and not permitting foolishness at their plant.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Y’all see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bpTflJ6yUw

I love my Miller beer but I just can’t figure this commercial out…………I probably should drink more, that may be
    the answer because I’m very confused about everything right now
    I guess they want you to know that even if you're a woman, dressed like a man, taking hormone therapy. having your time of the month, getting plastic surgeries, A sexual, etc., you too can own a Ford Truck, painted in many flavors, which will get you the attention that you crave, and allow you to drive free and hard, releasing all that inner anxiety and confusion figuring out who the hell you are. Comes with air......................

Today's WOKE WORLD

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    The wifey's sister married a guy from England. They go back to visit a couple times a year. He was a cop for a while but quit because he couldn't have a firearm. He said that there were many stabbings, baseball bats, etc., but not much gets publicized. He did have a shotgun, but it had to stay locked up at a shooting club. Loves the gun laws over here. The wife's sis says that the first time she went over the water, they went to a local pub. She got nothing but stares from the all-male patrons. I guess it's not proper for a lady to go in and have a pint or two. She said that the people are generally cold and many downright rude. I told her that when you live somewhere that's usually cold, raining and or cloudy 95% of the time, you get cranky. Personally, I wouldn't want to be there for a day. If you're of the Muslim faith, you can pray on every other corner
    Glad to know it’s not just me. Those were my exact observations when I was there.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Could Bud Light be a better gauge of how America is sick of the Crap that is going on with the Liberal Progressive cancer that has invaded the Soul of America, MORE SO, than any polls etc.
    Bud Light is synonymous to BRANDON, A WEAK, SPINLESS ,WATERED DOWN JOKE. America is sick of him, woke, BLM, and everything this cancer has touched.

Product is sinking, quickly down 26%

Bud Light buying back unsold, expired beer from wholesalers as sales continue to suffer: report

Wall Street Journal reported Anheuser-Busch will try to help struggling wholesalers

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bud-li...-suffer-report

Disney is laying off 7,000 employees. That’s another data point in the go woke/go broke saga.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Personally on a hot summer day, when I have work to do, take a break etc. I love a Ice cold non-alcoholic beer. Might even buy some Bud Light if it is cheap enough. When I am drinking beer after work I love a Blue Moon. And my favorite beer of all time is

Love Arrogant Bastard.
    Love beer with flavor.

I'm a simple man when it comes to my favorite beer...FREE!!

Quote Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
    I'm a simple man when it comes to my favorite beer...FREE!!
    Ummmm... isn't your favorite brand COLD and free??

Peace
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

I do prefer free cold beer first, but at times one cannot be to picky.