• XD-M Elite Compact - 10mm

0 0%
  • other

3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Product Request CW 10mm

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    The shame is on Kahr because they have a loyal following who are waiting on something new like a double stack 9 , maybe something interesting in 10 mm, or a K45 that would sell like crazy but all the buyers get are crickets……..There is a real market but no supplier…
    Shhhh you're not allowed talk about this or bring it up else the mod gets upset.

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    Shhhh you're not allowed talk about this or bring it up else the mod gets upset.
    Takes considerably more than this to upset the mods in these parts. Learned long ago that nobody can please all the people all the time. My therapist says I'm doing much better since I gave up caring.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    …..My therapist says I'm doing much better since I gave up caring.
    I’m right there with you. I’m too old and tired to give a crap about a lot of things now. And what I’ve made up my mind about nobody is changing it. It’s quite freeing actually.

I just have to get the wife to be the same way now. She still cares. I help her practicing not caring by having her imagining she is having a disagreement with someone and to practice saying “Screw you!” But her favorite expression is calling someone a “donkeys a$$!” She came up with that one all on her own.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I've always been partial to Mules myself which is kind of related to a Donkey so tell your wife I'm perfectly fine with that.

And for the record I have zero interest in anything 10mm in a Kahr size platform. I'm still dreaming of a K45 but lately don't really feel the need for that neither. Small frame, fits more 9 pills, and softer to shoot. So 2 9's equal one 45, still ok.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Sorry deleted, off topic.
    Last edited by King Rat; 06-12-2023 at 08:41 AM.

Having recently acquired a 10mm pistol from another brand, I think I can confidently say that I will never be interested in a Kahr sized 10mm. If I come across a deal on a used K40 though, I'll probably load it with this, and feel pretty good about it...

https://underwoodammo.com/40-s-w-200...ast-flat-nose/

Kahr would have to completely upsize the pistol for me to want to have it in 10mm, because the only reason I see for having that caliber is for deep penetration on large dangerous critters - hence...warm loads with heavy projectiles. And that means increased recoil.